BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 2 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:30 pm

I was just about to bring that up. I didn't want to feel rushed or anything, but I was thinking of having some group set up. I feel like we might be linked for the rest of the game as we both were stabbed the most and we're both Scream characters.

It might not be a bad idea to rope a few more people in with a group of like 6 of us.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 2 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:25 pm

I agree, I think we were going to be roped in anyway but the co-hoh kinda makes that inevitable too lol. I've been having good vibes with you of course but aside from that Tree and Sheila as we have already mentioned as well as Mindy and then also Carol Anne. Still time for more people to say things but for right now those are the people that I have felt good with off of first impression
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:48 pm

Yeah I feel great with Tree and Sheila. I also talked a bit with Clear and she seems like a viable asset. Mindy is a given lol, and then Carol Anne is nice. That brings our number to 7, which might be a lot.

I only suggested 6 as a sweet spot.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:18 am

I don’t want to jump the gun I want to make sure that if we have someone, everyone involved is in agreement. Have you talked to Tree and Shiela at all about anything?! The reason I mentioned Carol Anne was because she mentioned you and Tree already. Not sure if she felt that was just what I wanted to here but potentially a good start
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:31 am

So Sheila likes the convos between you and her. I'm pretty sure she feels the same with Tree, so that's good. Game-wise, we just talked about the twist and how it could affect the game, so nothing too specific, but the mention of a group was brought up, so I'm confident they're on similar pages. Though, I haven't discussed a group with Carol.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:56 am

She was the one who had mentioned it to me so I wasn’t sure where to take it since she didn’t mention that she had mentioned it to anyone else.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:57 am

Also I’m getting a little sleepy and feel like I am probably gonna pass out soon here but I think I’m going to send in my nom before I pass out! Nothing has changed for me really
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:40 pm

I need this nominations to stay the same lol. Adding from yesterday, I think more talks about a solid group should be had. I think there's a good chance we could maintain that power throughout a great portion of this game.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:22 pm

I would really like noms to stay the same too, I am not so great at horror movie knowledge but I’ll give it my best!

I’ve talked with Clear, Shiela, and Tree about the five of us and they all seemed to like the idea. I don’t know if we wanted a sixth but as I mentioned Carol Anne did mention something to me last night but only about you and Tree
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:28 pm

If we were to add a 6th, I would most likely want to add in Mindy based off our interactions with her and I personally see her as someone who could be loyal and perform well in comps.

I'm not sure how close Carol and Clear are or Carol or Tree are, and with a group something like that is important.

So far, the idea of me, you, Tree, Sheila, and Clear is solid.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:31 pm

I agree about Carol Anne, I don’t know about adding her to the group but she’s certainly someone you me and Tree can keep close. I would be fine with it being Mindy too or just not having a 6th and keeping it with 5.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:36 pm

A 5 would allow for a closer-knit group and less availability for anything to get leaked-- not that it would, but it lessens the risk. Plus as long as any of us two are HOH for the first three weeks, I'm inclined to believe we would be good. That and avoiding the killer.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Okay, that all sounds food to me and all have said theyre in! I suppose we should request the room?
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:52 pm

Nice! So me, you, Tree, Sheila, and Clear? All from three different universes lol. Any name ideas?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:54 pm

Not really lol I was thinking of something like "the final girls" but idk if thats dumb lol. Can't think of a way to tie all those universes together
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:56 pm

The Final Girls works! That's a good way to tie us all in tbh. Unless it was something like "The Final Scream on Elm Street" or something like that. How does that sound?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:57 pm

Wait thats kind of cute lol, I'm cool with either!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:01 pm

Cool, I just sent it in!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:11 pm

Awesome!

I noticed that Carrie is suddenly active today. I don't really have any worries about Mary popping up from the dead, but hopefully if anyone wins veto it's not Carrie. I doubt she has had much of a chance to really talk to anyone, I've only had a couple messages with her just this morning but if she were to stay and win something that would probably be bad for us
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:02 pm

I feel like Carrie becoming more active now won't really make anything happen either. Yes it's been 24 hours, but still first impressions within the first couple hours is important.

I need to see her comp abilities, but something tells me we should be good.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next