BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley

+3
Tatum Riley
Sheila Kopecky
Jennifer Check
7 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley Empty Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Sheila and Tatum, you are up for eviction and cannot vote for who you think you should go home.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room within the next 12 hours.

Deadline: 12:50PM ET.

In the case of a tie, our HOH will make the final decision on who goes home out of the Houseguests who have tied.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Theodora Crain and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 pm

The votes are in. When the result is posted, our evictee will have just a short amount of time to say their goodbyes before their permissions are removed.

By a vote, of 3-2

Spoiler:

You have been evicted from the Big Brother Horror house and are the fourth member of our Jury.

Houseguests, please prepare for the double eviction tonight starting with a live HOH competition at 6:30pm ET!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Sheila Kopecky vs Tatum Riley

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:51 pm

https://youtu.be/-0Yc6Dsvv6E

while i type up my speech here is something to remember me by 🥰🥰

also, time to do a little expose xoxo
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:58 pm

almost done with the first section

Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:07 pm

So sorry to see you go, Sheila </3

Thank you to everyone who kept me, I really appreciate it so much
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:13 pm

now that i’m officially evicted i can relax <3 i don’t have to worry about dealing with bullshit because quite honestly i have felt USED in this game by someone i considered a friend and clearly she doesn’t give a fuck about me soooooo let’s shine light on this

i honestly had no idea who penelope was when i came into the game and so i thought this would be a cute game. and then eventually it became obvious on who it was and still i didn’t want it to be a big deal, because quite frankly that’s not the shit i care about in games.

i just think it’s funny that the person playing penelope straight up asked me before the season started if i was playing and given our history i felt comfortable enough to say yes because i had no reason to believe this question would be asked by her if she was playing, and lo and behold there are signs here and there that basically confirm she was playing, confirmed she clocked me, and then basically targeted me for no reason over inactives (no offense to them <3).

even though i will take accountability for my actions and admitting i was playing i still think it was fucked that i was asked to begin with because i feel like that’s baiting, and given who this person is, i think it’s really hypocritical of them of all people to be doing this because imo that just raises a lot of eyebrows and anyone who doesn’t is just a simp.

anyway i hope she’s learned a lesson in all this. i’m really annoyed in how this turned out because quite frankly i would have never asked her if she was playing and then use that to my advantage in the season. no, she never confirmed to me she was playing, but yes she still asked me directly without me asking???

anyway she’s also shown no signs of empathy for me throughout this whole ordeal and has only grown increasingly nasty towards me. granted i am not a saint, so i’m not trying to act otherwise. i was a dick to a lot of people.

rhonda i was a cunt to you and i’m sorry for that. you deserved better. may or may not have tea for you post season though xoxo.

mindy i’m sorry for backdooring you. i should have known better and backdoor penelope’s ass and now i know you’re cackling at me getting the boot and deservedly so. you’re a real one for not completely hating me but i expect you to sass me when i make jury but ily forever <3

carol anne i still hate you because the little girl freaked me out in poltergeist but sorry for being a dick <3 you nominated me though and i don’t forget that easily

thomasin you were robbed and jealousy gets people nowhere. i’m not talking about the people who wanted you gone on a strategic level either. they were right to take you out but the weirdness behind this eviction stays weird.

sidney you were robbed and sorry people are weirdos for taking you out when you were a much saner person than them <3 the cast should have booted penelope when they had the chance and now they’re enabling debaucherous behavior

luba i’m sorry you were fucked over. i wish you spoke more because i think people woulda realized you are an actual star but noooo you were so quiet Sad i wish things worked out better for you but honestly i shoulda evicted your ass just so samara wouldn’t come for me

kia, mary, i love you too xoxo

samara you’re a real bitch and i respect it

tatum honey nothing but love for the block mate

clear you’re a bitch for using the veto on yourself instead of me, that’s so tacky

nancy thanks for making the season funny with your rivalry with thomasin

carrie i have nothing bad to say because i think your vote was justified but wake up and smell the bacon, you’re letting an even more obvious alliance with an even larger numbers advantage use you

tree you are the runner up for weirdest bitch in this cast and the little charade you had going on about how you spent all this time thinking about keeping me when you and penelope were jerking each other off salivating at the idea of getting me eliminated. it’s truly weird behavior and honestly i don’t respect the fact you were feigning ignorance when i woulda kept it 100 with you.

anyway that’s all for now. i might do a follow up post season xoxo stay tuned besties and remember, big brother is watching 🥰🥰🥰
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Mindy Meeks, Thomasin, Sidney Prescott, Rhonda LeBeck, Carrie White and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:16 pm

also hosts thanks for having me 😘
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Mindy Meeks and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:19 pm

I did think about it Sheila. I barely talked to Penelope post Veto meeting. That is fine though. I don’t know how honest everyone wants me to be with them. I say the truth and get accused of lying anyway. I was genuine in my talk with you. If I am weird now then so be it. I know I did not do anything wrong. I’m sorry to see you go
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:21 pm

Tree Gelbman wrote:I did think about it Sheila. I barely talked to Penelope post Veto meeting. That is fine though. I don’t know how honest everyone wants me to be with them. I say the truth and get accused of lying anyway. I was genuine in my talk with you. If I am weird now then so be it. I know I did not do anything wrong. I’m sorry to see you go

you and your gaslighting bullshit is weird, looks like your dom is teaching you well.

lemme go grab a chainsaw now, fuck arbor day
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:22 pm

Ok.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:24 pm

okay you can bring me to the jury house xoxo i’m done posting
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:53 pm

Out of respect for the hosts I will not address everything I’m being accused of, I do for real value the anonymity of these games and sure I mess up, but what my intentions were are not what’s being perceived. 2 people guessed me and for some reason felt I owed them a loyalty that I didn’t owe them. Once I realized who they were, I did feel bad, so the lack of empathy part is weird. I just didn’t feel it was fair to anyone if I changed the course of my game, loyalties, based on outside friendships. We do rankings, we post DRs, it will be clearer at the end that Sheila was never my #1 so to turn and make her my #1 when I realized who she was would take the integrity out of it for me. Crucify me for it, but ask yourself how fair to you it would have been? I feel horrible that she thinks I set out to get her out based on identities when in fact, the plan to split up Clear and Sheila was not started by me and it started right after my HOH.

As for the claim that I asked pre season, that’s the part I can’t go into details since I don’t want to speak where IDs could be revealed. All I’ll say is that it was one question within a conversation. I was trying to make sure this person, or anyone for that matter, didn’t think I was playing. It was part of that charade and I was expecting a charade back. I asked if they were playing or blogging. I expected them to tell me they had no time or blogging. I was shocked when they said playing and I left it at that. I didn’t push further. I didn’t ask more, I didn’t try to ask for the character, nothing. I was shook and didn’t know how to react. I have learned my lesson. That was truly a lapse in judgment, but I never ever used it in this game. I actually thought this person was Carol and then Samara. Want to know when I realized it was Sheila? After I nominated her, this person slid into my DMs to chat. They never use :3 in conversations with me usually and boom, they hit me with the :3. I’m not perfect, in hindsight I fucked up asking that question, but I didn’t do the rest that I’m being accused of and it does sadden me that a friendship needs to end over this, but I need to choose me lately and maybe we all need a break from each other right now.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:05 pm

oh wow, so you knew more than 1 player was playing this season before the game started. INCH RESTING.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Sheila Kopecky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:09 pm

I said 2 people guessed me. Don’t play the dense one today. I thought that was my role. You and Sheila both started making this personal in 1 on 1s at the same time and yet I never revealed myself to either of you. I’m tired of the double standard here. I didn’t use any IDs in this game and the hosts know it.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:14 pm

See you all at 6.30 for the first HOH! Gonna be a busy one.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Tatum Riley and Penelope Amari like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down