BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley Empty Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Gale Weathers Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:02 pm

Only the hosts, Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley have access to this room.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:05 pm

That was so fast lol, but I love the name!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Gale Weathers and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Lol I figured it might just be better to discuss in private rooms so hosts can see too <3

I know this first hoh was basically pretty random but I wonder if people just saw our names and grouped us to together, being from the same movie and all. Not sure if I care too much about which people did the stabbing though since they did it before even knowing us
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:10 pm

I saw your direct message too btw and I agree when I saw your name on the cast list I knew I would want to work with you too!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:13 pm

Tatum Riley wrote:Lol I figured it might just be better to discuss in private rooms so hosts can see too <3

I know this first hoh was basically pretty random but I wonder if people just saw our names and grouped us to together, being from the same movie and all. Not sure if I care too much about which people did the stabbing though since they did it before even knowing us

That's what makes the most sense tbh, but now that we're both HOH the same people who voted us are going to be the ones trying to talk with us lol
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:21 pm

Oh for sure lol… I’m going out to lunch with a friend this morning but the minute we were announced as HoHs my private messages got a lot more busy. I’m thinking it might be easiest to just nominate someone who doesn’t reach out (if that happens) but it is 24 hours so I am guessing everyone will a little bit…

I already consider Mindy safe with me as a fellow scream character but that’s the only opinion I have so far
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:25 pm

Yeah Mindy just reached out to me, so she's not an option right now. My DM's are so active, but of course it's because we're HOH lol.

I'm getting good vibes from Sheila as well, but that's because she's giving great conversations. I hope you have a good lunch, I'll be here talking away lol
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:36 pm

Yea I like Sheila too because she’s pretty funny, I enjoy that lol. Tree seems very sweet too. I’ll be more active in a few hours but let me know if you get any bad vibes from anyone!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:37 pm

(I’ll let you know if I do too lol)
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:41 pm

I will!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Samara asked me to nominate Penelope with no explanation why… Kinda odd
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:27 pm

But I def don’t plan to nominate Penelope as she seems kind so far, don’t really have any reason to do that
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:55 pm

Samara asked me that too! She was like "I will literally beg you to nominate Penelope" and I'm like what? She didn't even do anything lmao.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:59 pm

I'm seeing the main rooms now...she seems offended at literally anything Penelope says lmao I'm not even sure why... Considering keeping them both around just because if they win next they'll probably nominate one another. Samara seems kinda scary though like I'm afraid to say the wrong thing to her lmao
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:42 pm

Yep, that's why I'm just nodding my head at whatever she said lol. She isn't on my radar at all, but I do think she should cool it.

These 24 hours seem like a long while, don't they?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:02 pm

They really do… I feel like I’m already leaning toward like Mary or Carrie cuz I haven’t seen or heard from them but they could very well show up tonight and be cool… I feel bad hoping they don’t show up but it would just make it easier lol
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:13 pm

I'll probably decide by midnight tbh. If you wanna do one or the other I wouldn't mind that. Makes it easier for the both of us.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:16 pm

I was planning on sending in Mary before I go to bed I usually stay up late though, it doesn’t make a different which of the two I mentioned I put up though if you hav a preference!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:19 pm

I honestly don't have a preference for which one. I can do Carrie!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:23 pm

Sounds like a plan to me!! I’ll let you know if I’m feeling something different!

Not to sound like I’m moving too fast or being paranoid but I’m wondering if any alliances are forming or not. It’s still really early but I sometimes get worried about if there’s things going on that I’m not aware of. I’m hoping first co-hoh will put us both in a good spot this early in the game!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next