BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 6 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:37 am

They love doing that! And then it's a ghost town when you're not in power. The fakes just expose themselves I guess
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 6 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:38 am

For real… with so many people it feels like I’m having to try really hard to carry on conversation too
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:41 am

Screw it, if the convo flows, it flows. I can already tell some of these convos are falling very flat, so I don't care to entertain them lol
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:47 am

For the most part, it’s the same way with me too. I knew I got the right vibes from the first day because still even now I feel the best about you guys
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:50 am

I love to hear that! I'm going to eat and then come on later to chat!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:07 am

No worries! I really have been just stressed out from work and other things going on and I’m so tired I wouldn’t be shocked if I pass out early tonight lmao
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 am

Okay I'm back and I'm not sure how I feel about backdooring Thompsin
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:43 am

I like Thomasin but I do worry about how she’s won two vetos now and I don’t know what she would really do with an HoH. It sounds like if she were to win she would be nominating tree considering that they don’t talk so I understand from trees perspective why she would nominate her
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:46 am

My biggest issue with it is that it could be too ambitious for week 3 and then lead to trouble too soon
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:31 am

From a sideview, it would probably be entertaining to watch unfold, but from a game perspective is pretty bad if it backfires because we don't even know if the votes would be there. I feel like Thomasin has somehow gained some sort of following.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:32 am

I agree, I don’t things to get too messy too fast but I also don’t want to push too hard for someone to do something I’d like in their hoh. Like ultimately it is her decision but I’m going to try and gently nudge to something safer since it’s still early
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:35 am

Thomasin's a bold move, I would like to think she could be an asset to at least the two of us in this game. Maybe a couple others? I'm not sure we can convince Tree of that.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:38 am

I think the votes wouldn’t be there and it would just put tree in a bad position going forward which I don’t want either
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:40 am

Especially since she's in our group, so I'm hoping she just does Carrie and Kia and then a possible backdoor of someone else? Or the noms could be kept the same.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:44 am

I would want to keep noms the same if I play and win
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:46 am

Bingo! Same here.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:48 pm

Good luck in veto tonight!! Really hoping you or Thomasin pull it out!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:22 pm

Thank you and same! Hopefully we can do something Rhonda and Nancy! I’m surprised they’re acting that way especially since we’re a whole ass group with them.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:48 pm

I’m so shocked about the Rhonda and Nancy thing too… I mean, of course people are snakey and playing and maybe I can be naive sometimes but damn..
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:54 pm

It makes some sense, but it was a good play on Thomasin's end to tell Tree to try and save herself.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next