BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

+7
Samara Morgan
Tree Gelbman
Luba Gibbs
Nancy Thompson
Penelope Amari
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott Empty Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:14 am

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Penelope and Sidney, you are up for eviction and cannot vote for who you think you should go home.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room within the next 12 hours.

Deadline: 8:14am ET.

In the case of a tie, our HOH will make the final decision on who goes home out of the Houseguests who have tied.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:31 am

So clearly there have been several shocking epiphanies by myself for a couple of the players here:

Nancy, I don't know how many times I must tell you, I did not ring lead shit to get you out. The very fact that you KNOW and have STATED the person who ring lead the initiative to get you voted out and still said I'M your target? That is completely beyond me.

Penelope, I don't like being on the block next to you. I don't hate it, but I don't like it and that's because I don't think I should be going down for something you orchestrated to begin with. You got one of your targets out the other night, and one of them stayed, and she knows you were after her and yet she still wants you to stay. So much for that trust there, right, Nancy? Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott 1f60f

It is unfathomable that I am considered a threat when next to the girl who not only stayed awake for nearly 12 hours but also convinced her target to switch the narrative onto me, someone who had been thought to made up with said target. Penelope, you are a competitor for sure, and I have no doubt you will put up a good fight, but I'm not one to lay down.

Houseguests, I implore you to think about the conversations we've built since this game has started, the individual truths shared between us. I am not overly aligned like Nancy tries to pitch upon everyone on the block she can't trust. I'm someone who's made where I stand very clear, and that involves getting Little Ms. Freddy's Nightdream out. If that aligns with your objective in this game, keep me. Let me fight for you against her sporadic nature. If you want to buy into Nancy's game, then don't.

It's that simple.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:56 am

You give me too much credit Sidney. You were up for like 1 hour less than me and you had to be up a couple hours later while I had all day to sleep. I also have nothing to do with what Nancy decided to do with her HOH. I even refused to throw people under the bus and told her it was on me. Perhaps she appreciated honesty, I really have no idea if you’re the real target this round. All I know is I’m campaigning without dragging your name.

Plea coming soon.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:59 am

Ooooh Penelope stayed awake she is SUCH a threat
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:03 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:You’re fine this week anyway. I promise nobody is voting you out over Penelope and that goes for my potential renom as well

So I’m confused. Do you want Penelope out or…..
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:10 am

I want Sidney out. But y’all as a house need to decide if that’s best for your game. The girl is sneaky, she’s good socially, she’s adaptable, she’s smart and she’s a good talker. The list goes on. I even told you this in our 1 on 1 Luba lol
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:13 am

I mean I get it, just confused cause you wanted Penelope out when I was on the block
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:23 am

I guess I’m just more a what you see is what you get. I’m just as shocked about this because Nancy is still my target.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:27 am

Why you deleted that Nancy?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:28 am

Nancy wrote: Trueee, agreed!! I kinda want Tree to go bc I feel like the girl has been more sneaky than anyone. Penelope got hardcore exposed last week while Tree continues to play in the shadows (or so she thinks bc HELLA people are telling me she wanted me out last week).

Nancy wrote: And just bc I want Tree gone doesn’t mean I’m not open to the target shifting - all I’m doing is nominating these girls, the house voted where they want and if y’all want Penelope gone, I’m absolutely okay w that too!

This you?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:28 am

You can’t delete. What did she say?
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 am

Nvm I just noticed the little red X.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 am

If I was one of those "so-called" people as YOU put it, why would you tell me that in our chat? Literally makes no sense.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:30 am

Penelope Amari wrote:Nvm I just noticed the little red X.

She said she didn't want you gone, even though those quotes I just sent literally disprove her
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:30 am

Oh wow
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:30 am

Sidney I told you I wanted Tree gone and that was the truth but I had a conversation with her which led to me shifting gears. YOU are my target and you’re a much bigger target than Penelope and no matter how big of a show you put on, that’s not gonna change
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:31 am

Tree I literally told you she was gonna do this lmfao.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:32 am

So within an hour you had a conversation with Tree and POOF! I suddenly became your target? I'm thinking I always was and you were trying to convince only only yourself but others as well that you had a different agenda.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:32 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:Tree I literally told you she was gonna do this lmfao.

You mean expose the fact that you jump around like a damn kangaroo and can't make your mind up?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:32 am

Sidney the only reason I said that is because you stated “if Tree and Penelope are on the block, Penelope will go” that’s the only reason I said “if y’all want Penelope out, I’m cool w that” and truthfully I didn’t even mean it bc Penelope is really not a threat. Sorry Penelope, you can target me all you want but I’m not afraid of you girl
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next