BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 8 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Sidney Prescott Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:26 pm

That would be ideal, but I don't think Clear can compete or Thomasin. Tree is outgoing HOH, and we both have things planned. I don't see Sheila trying much to win right now, so it's not looking the best right now. Rather bleak if you would.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 8 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:29 pm

I will be trying my best! I know I have something in the morning but I have seen people who are really determined to win still pass out earlier than they had wanted to
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:48 am

Hey how you hanging in there?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:49 am

I’m doing good how about you!? Did Penelope reach out to you? She just messaged me
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:51 am

lmao did she now? Because she sent me a hefty paragraph asking if I could have her win HOH and that I'm good pre and post noms. Did she tell you any of that?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:53 am

Yea she messaged me something similar too. I’m not sure what she would do with it but I do have something in the morning and I’m not sure necessarily if I have that much time in me left or not
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:55 am

I do think Penelope would go after other people besides ourselves so there's that.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:58 am

I think we would all be good, which would be good for us too and I don’t want it seem like sketchy not to accept because then it could just make her threatened and wonder why not
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:58 am

I told her it was good with me because who am I to deny safety with the option of 3 noms? lmao
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:00 am

No yea I totally agree with that and if she’s able to stay up so much longer and I’m feeling tired…
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:01 am

I'm obviously not going to be able to keep this up when my event happens so I'm dropping very soon
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:07 am

Girl, Nancy is so crazy
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:10 am

What the hell did I miss?
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:11 am

She’s implied to me that Sheila has been throwing people under the bus and that’s why she knows that’ we aren’t keeping her
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:22 am

Hmm that makes sense. Why is Sheila being messy???
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:26 am

I don’t know like I can’t keep straight what the hell is all going on
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:31 am

This round is messy. Nancy is out of here.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:59 pm

Me when I lie ^^
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 pm

LMAO I really didn’t expect her to stay… did you speak to her at all last night beyond the stuff in public?
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:11 pm

Yeah and those things she said in the main chat were believable, about someone within “our group” telling her the plan. Idk about you but it’s hella weird how everyone who ends up confronting someone in our group for telling information ends up being on the nose about it
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next