BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman

+2
Tatum Riley
Gale Weathers
6 posters

Go down

Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman Empty Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:15 pm

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Tatum and Tree, you are up for eviction and cannot vote for who you think you should go home.

Samara, when you are ready, please cast your vote to evict in THIS thread.

Deadline: 8am ET if you wanna enjoy Easter and extend things, but, if you wanna speed things up, that’s good too.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman Empty Re: Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Samara please don’t make your decision until both pleas have been made.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman Empty Re: Eviction #12 - Tatum Riley vs Tree Gelbman

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:25 pm

I suppose maybe I’ll say a little something. Samara, I know we have had a rocky road these past couple of weeks lol but I’d just like you to think about the things I’ve mentioned to you one on one for the past multiple rounds and think about what is your best path to the end of the game. I hope that you are making your vote based on what you honestly believe will be the best to get you the win at the end, since that’s what we are all here for. I know we have talked individually about those reasons but I truly believe you will have a better shot beating me at both the end game comps, especially anything with speed, and the final vote if we were to be the final 2.

Congrats to both you and Carrie on making it to the final 3 and I hope that I am joining you both <3
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:43 pm

Hello Samara Morgan. I do not have much to say here that I have not already said in our 1 on 1 since the last vote. No one likes me on the jury. I think everyone would be more than happy to see me lose whether I played a great game or not. I think it is in your best interest to be in the final three with me there.

Best of luck to you Tatum.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers, Tatum Riley and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:00 am

hi thank u both for your final pleas. its a very big decision and i thank carrie for keeping me safe this week and giving the opportunity to make it. i do believe if either of u won, i would be leaving today lol so i am making my decision based on a few other things. firstly, jury votes. i think there are a more members in the jury rooting for tree's demise as opposed to tatum's, which makes her a more viable option to beat in the finale 2. honeslty i expect tatum to beat everyone if she is in a final 2 chair. secondly, competition skills. its hard to say. u are both more or less equal. i expect a before and after competition, which i bet tatum will be better in. i think this is my best move... and with that said.
Spoiler:

you did great.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Gale Weathers, Mindy Meeks and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 am

Well… i guess this is it 😭 I had an eviction speech typed up and ready to use each time I was nominated and I’m so happy I never had to use them. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use this one, but here we are. I don’t have much to say at this stage of the game other than I gave it everything I had. I knew since the final 6 I was in a situation where I might have to win out and losing these last two comps by 5 seconds is sick and twisted lmao.. but I was hoping that I could campaign well enough to have a shot and I guess it wasn’t strong enough to get the job done either. I don’t take anything personally, I understand it’s a game and at the end of the day the only person I’m disappointed in and upset with is myself.

For the final 3, I wish all of you the best of luck. Samara, your game slightly confuses me and should you get to the final 2, I’m super curious to hear about your game play and thought process. When I was HoH at final 6, I told everyone I wanted you out of here because I KNOW you’re so likely going to win this whole thing and nobody at all listened to me. So I tried to switch the narrative to saying my target was Nancy but I think you already knew that if I was here, you wouldn’t make the end if I had anything to do with it, so I entirely saw this coming and have no hard feelings toward you for this…BUT if you want my vote at the end I highly suggest dropping the fake personality once you get to the final 2. I hope this doesn’t come across as rude, but I’ve seen through the act all season and I’m not sure why it’s worked on anyone and made ppl not be threatened by you but we can talk about it more once you get to campaign for the win. (I’ve seen the smart and strategic come out like in your eviction speech please give us more of that and less about fake pizza cupcakes and vlogs and please no more purrs)

Carrie, I think you have pretty good instincts and I’m also super interested to learn more about your gameplay too. I’m assuming you had been stringing me along in our one on one but all for game purpose and I completely understand your point of view and perspective - you were right to not let me be the one to vote if you wanted Samara with you lol so absolutely no hard feelings. I think you could have a lot to reveal to us as far as what you did in this game and I’m impressed with you. Great job turning it up at the end, it would be kinda hot if you keep it going Wink

Tree…. You have been my number one ally since this whole thing started, and this game wouldn’t have been enjoyable for me without you. Leaving this close to the end stings but I’m glad to have made it this far with you and I wouldn’t want to leave next to anyone else. Im rooting for you and I’m praying to see you in that final 2. I’m hoping you can PROVE IT to everyone here and to myself that you are the best player and deserve to win - it won’t be an easy road but I believe it’s truly possible.

I don’t regret any of the decisions I have made in this game. Although I’m leaving slightly disappointed in myself for not being able to win the competitions I needed to here at the end, I’m still super proud of the game I have played because I never gave up and pulled off some things that I didn’t think I would. Although I really really wanted to win, it’s not everything - I’ve gotten so much out of this game Smile. Nobody is out of the running for my vote and I’m not someone to be voting emotionally or based on relationships I had with anyone. I look forward to seeing how this plays out, although I am very sad I won’t be part of the final 3. Thank you all for one of my favorite game experiences in a very long time and most importantly thank you hosts for having me and creating this experience for us. 💕
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Sidney Prescott, Carrie White and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:25 am

Goodbye Tatum. Thank you for all the talks and the friendship you gave me in this game. I hope it continues afterwards…
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:25 am

Tatum, you have no reason to be disappointed in yourself. You have been fabulous. Thank you so much, it stings to see you go here.

With that being said, you are the penultimate member of our Jury and will help crown a winner of this season.

Carrie, Tree, Samara. Congratulations on making Final 3!

Part 1 of the Final HOH competition will begin at 8.30pm ET tomorrow. Have a good night! See you tomorrow.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley and Sidney Prescott like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:04 am

Tatum- I may have been stringing you along in some ways, but in other ways I wasn't. I had no way of predicting who was gonna win veto so I had to have some insurance, lol, but it was nice to work with you a little over the past few rounds. I do believe you were the biggest jury threat here. But, I wasn't stringing you along when I said how I was sad to see you go! I can't wait to see who you are on the outside!! Much love!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:53 am

ilysm tatum thank you for playing I love you
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Theodora Crain and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:27 pm

i-
pizza cupcakes are real lets establish that now
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:28 pm

gg
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down