BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 9 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:51 pm

How do you mean about that?! Like a specific person in that group or the other group as well?
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley - Page 9 Empty Re: Room for Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:02 am

Idk but I'm thinking that's the case since that;s what I was told
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:13 am

I’m kind of confused I suppose lmao but I’m just hoping to win hoh and figure it out from there? It’s been quiet as we wait so I’ve just been hardly on for most of today
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:21 pm

If it was quiet today, it’s going to be extremely loud today, with noms, veto, etc. Kinda nervous ngl
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:53 pm

Me too Sad I tried my best for that hoh but I didn’t really have the time that I wanted to
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:31 pm

With this week, I think our group is good tbh , like really good
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:16 pm

That would be amazing Omg
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:38 pm

Looking at those noms, it looks that way!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:48 pm

Omg this is perfect! Now we just need to keep noms the same!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:43 pm

We got Tree playing, which I'm sure she would!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:57 pm

Good luck in the veto!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Thanks!! Ill be trying my best!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:51 am

You were actually so close, what piece were you missing? I wasn't expecting everyone to have even half that lol
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:53 am

I didn’t have the Halloween bucket, British money, or scream movie on DVD Sad
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:54 am

like who tf would have a halloween bucket? lmao Dan and I had a good laugh about that in my DR
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:40 am

Hey Tatum, we've built up 7 pages of game talk, let's talk when it matters the most
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:26 am

I hope you see this before voting:

LOOK IN THE EVICTION CEREMONY FOR ANY AND ALL ANSWERS REGARDING NANCY'S GAME

I think this night was an eye opener for a lot of us. Nancy tried to pin a ton of shit on me, including getting Tree out, which was Penelope's idea, not mine, amongst basically making Nancy feel shitty. I've always been straight up and forward with you. Sure Penelope may have kept you safe when she was HOH, but I think I've proven on multiple occasions to have your best interests at heart, being transparent with you about any and all of my thoughts and game decisions. I would love to talk more with you on this, but if on the off chance we don't get that opportunity, I would be most grateful if you voted to keep me so I could go after that rat that's caused so much paranoia and mistrust.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:22 am

I’m so sorry I went to the movies and hung out with friends right after the veto and stuff so I’m just catching up on everything. I truly fully expected for Tree to be the renom because she told me that was her plan before the noms. Like she literally told me “I’m going to put up Luba and leave tree for a renom” so I’m a little shocked how the fuck it jumped to you and that scares me because people are lying all over the place. I’m trying to catch up on all that’s gone on and no I haven’t voted yet
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:26 am

Okay yeah, if you're just now getting caught up, it's a lot. Basically Nancy thought I was the one who lead the charge to getting rid of Tree, when it really wasn't me. I called her out on this in the eviction ceremony and she admitted that I didn't want Tree gone and in the event she nominated Tree, I said Penelope would go.

I'm not sure how much of this Tree is getting herself, maybe you could talk to her, but she seems just as confused tbh. Nancy told me the exact same thing with nominating Luba and Penelope with Tree as the renom. Then she suddenly switches her mind, and when called out on it, she doesn't comment on it
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:40 am

… you led the charge to get rid of Tree?? She’s literally the one who told me she would be putting tree up on a renom I don’t get this. I’m going to talk to tree and see what she says because I’m interested what their conversation looked like since Nancy had mentioned that the conversation with tree changed her mind?!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next