BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:15 pm

I’m also confused why I’m being blamed for Sidney.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Still shocked they think this big conspiracy theory happened. I just genuinely gravitated towards other players like wtf crime is that?
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:33 pm

I don’t know what the word or term is, but you know when no matter what, it’s never good enough? I feel in a very damned if I do, damned if I don’t position and while shutting up isn’t my style, it’s probably best. Maybe this is a blessing, a way for me to go focus on my new life.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:04 am

Tatum apparently threw Nancy under the bus to Tree because Nancy threw Tree under the bus to Tatum. Who wants to bet with me that it will be my fault?

Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:16 am

A Tree HOH is always very "Move out the way, I got this" not only does she destroy the comp she wins, but then she doesn't give a fuck about what people will do to her. I need to be more like Tree in life. She's truly a queen, it's rare to find such a gem ally and while it's costing a lot to have stayed loyal to her, I have no regrets about that part.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:07 am

Of course I'm heated at now Nancy joining in, but I'm just more sad that Tatum did all that after most of the shit I did was to take the target off her back after Nancy tried to get her backdoored and Clear fucked her over with the Samara vote. I also hate how they talk to Tree. How are games suppose to attract people with raging hyenas ruining the atmosphere for all. Yeah, I'm no angel I should stop replying, but the Gryffindor in me is very triggered that they do and say whatever the fuck they want and feel all high and mighty getting all these likes and support. This is all getting fucking weird and making me regret ever introducing forum games to Twitter people
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:02 am

The way I was sitting here with a drop of sweat on my forehead begging the BB Horror gods NOT A SLIDE PUZZLE. I suck at puzzles but slide puzzles I suck on an deeper level. I want to save my alliance, I'm so sad.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:39 am

I'm currently seeing faces melt it's fucking tripping me out and my profile picture looks like Demi Lovato now
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 am

I don't know if I just never thought I would make it to the notes comps, but I did not really work on notes this season, yikes. I forgive myself since I am still in my new life moving process and been trying to not put 100% of my time on this, but fuck my life. I hope Tatum and Tree can pick up my slack again.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:14 am

Sad thing is I do not even want Nancy gone, if she had not done all that yesterday I would have tried to get Carrie out this game. I did want to be loyal to Nancy until I had no choice to not be loyal anymore aka if it meant betraying Tree or Tatum. Those are 2 allies I've had from early on, Nancy become one through time. I wish people understood that. Tree has NEVER given me a reason to betray her and Tatum did, but late enough for me to get passed it. I know she was just paranoid about her chances and wasn't being malicious.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 am

I have never been more shook to win a challenge in my life, but I'm so happy to finally contribute in that sense. My 1 HOH was getting heavy. I'm totally at peace with whatever happens in this game honestly.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:27 pm

Good morning production fave!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:28 pm

Awww ilysm, good morning!!!
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:16 pm

It makes me laugh seeing the dislike game from the other side. It bothers me as a host bc I feel bad when people get ganged up on, but as a player it makes me laugh. I don’t know why people think it’s such a burn 😂
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:40 pm

Penelope Amari wrote:Now why does Samara tell me she's not going up anymore after I make a deal with Clear that I'd vote her out? Is this a set up? Hmmmm

Everything about that round was shady and messy. Not only did Clear change her mind a bunch in every stages of her HOH, but she never gave me concrete reassurance. Obviously it kicked me needing to make deals into high gear. Then when all this backdoor Tatum stuff happened I was really annoyed. I could tell the angle was to go blend in the shadows with all her challenge wins, while we try to clean up the mess she made pitting people against each other with the schemes. I’m all for games, but don’t be this shady and then expect everyone to forget. Had Clear made me feel safe from the start, I wouldn’t have made that deal. The worst part is I would have probably went through with it if not for feeling set up to fail in the end.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:54 pm

Penelope Amari wrote:Tatum apparently threw Nancy under the bus to Tree because Nancy threw Tree under the bus to Tatum. Who wants to bet with me that it will be my fault?

Did I call this or what? 😂😂😂
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:17 pm

The comments that Tree and Tatum just do what I want, no it’s called mutual respect. We all 3 handle each other with a level of respect, we accept the bumps in the road as game and we move together. If I was the ring leader, I would have said fuck you Tatum, I’m using the pov on Samara because that’s what I wanted to do. But I knew we had the votes so the ally thing to do is not use it.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Snap poll. I’m good with anything except Saturday since I’m hosting that Zoom game. Saturday off would be great.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:04 pm

Tbh on second thought, it would be nice to just have HOH tonight. I have some Easter stuff to prep for
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:44 am

The ultimate scenario, Carrie is on the block with one of us, but that won't happen

The next best scenario, Tatum and I go up and Tree wins the POV, saves me and we vote Carrie out

Sad scenario, I leave

Heartbreaking scenario, Tatum leaves

I will want to cry, kick, scream, have a meltdown, Tree leaves
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next