BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room Empty Your Diary Room

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:53 am

This is your Diary Room. You can speak freely here about your game, your real life, your identity; anything you like! Use it as a space to tell us about what's going on in your game and how you're feeling about how you are doing. Good luck!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Tree Gelbman Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm

RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITHIN 12 HOURS!

HOH #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed

First impressions are everything, especially when you’re stuck within the confines of a horror movie! Your initial thoughts and feelings about those around you could be the difference between life and death…

Similarly in Big Brother, first impressions count. That’s what our very first Head of Household competition is going to be all about.

Judging solely by the cast list I’m about to send you, I want you to send me the names of two of your fellow Houseguests you would like to stab. You may NOT stab yourself. You may NOT change your mind once you have given your two names. Your choices must be sent back to me within the next 12 hours, ahead of our official forum move-in.

Once results have been collated, and you have made your way onto the forum tomorrow night, more will become clear. Good luck.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Okay so this whole “stab people” thing could mean anything. Is it the top 2 are the nominees? That would make the MOST sense to me. But then there is also a possible twist. Are they gonna become Co-HOH’s ?! Like they could get a power… like who tf knows?

I’m gonna play it safe and assume it will be the first 2 nominated houseguests… and there’s no official HOH. Very like BBCAN3 style and how the first week went on that season.

Now with that I have to be smart about this. Going into this without talking to anybody yet, I wanna target the 3 Scream franchise girls and the 3 Nightmare on Elm Street franchise girls. Sidney, Tatum, Mindy, Nancy, Sheila, Kia. It’s just such an easy way to get together and be like “Omg like hey girlies! We are all from the same franchise! Let’s work together! Like totally yeah yeah *giggles*” So i’m not dealing with that. But I want to work with Kia & Tatum. So they are safe with me for now. That leaves me with Sidney & Mindy from scream and then Nancy & Sheila from ANOES.

Okay… I think I know what I’m going to do! I’m gonna do 1 from each franchise and hopefully 1 leaves. But tbh as long as at least ONE girl out of the six go home Week 1, i’ll be happy. I’ll try and win HOH Week 2 and send home another from the franchise that doesn’t lose someone the first week.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:51 am

Thinking I might be stupid and stabbing is for HOH…considering it was an HOH comp. Unless it’s the person with the LEAST amount of stabs?? Like dammit. Stabbing is just negative… so I thought it had to be negative. Ugh! I hope it’s not most stabs is HOH.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:00 pm

“hello all” I would never fucking say that. I’m really hoping that me switching up my personality entirely doesn’t mess me up. I also thought 1 on 1 rooms would be made pregame so now i’m like dammit. I gotta put in my work, fuck Your Diary Room 1f602
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:35 pm

Not a single person answering any of my PM’s or messaging me first!! YAY!!!! 🥲🥲🥲
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:00 pm

Hey hey hey. Being so dry and having little to no enthusiasm is so hard. I hope i’m selling it well enough and that nobody even suspects i’m in this game. I think I am in a pretty good position this week. I am paranoid about the Killer Nominee. They could easily throw me up there and it’s so nerve wracking. I would hate to leave Week 1 but I think I would have the votes? Tatum & Sidney seem like they are concocting a group of us 3 + Carol Anne, Sheila & Clear. That 6 would be nice to have. I’m hoping someone just creates it so I don’t turn into Missy & Ember and make alliances myself. It’s so hard for me to not take the reins and steer the ship to get my groups going and in gear. When it comes to Big Brother I just can’t help but be a leader. I can’t do that this game, I need to relax and just be friendly with everyone. I hope I can win HOH like Week 4 and take out someone who is the most inactive. I can’t win Weeks 2 & 3 because i’m not risking the Killer jeopardizing my HOH week. I am going to do my rankings now. I am having so much fun so far. I was itching to play again. It’s been over 6 months…
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:21 pm

you're adorable
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Tree Gelbman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:42 pm

No. You 💖💖💖
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:58 pm

No, me.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Tree Gelbman wrote:You are the only person that has been willing to bounce ideas off me about who the killer is. I respect it. Makes me think it is definitely not you so I am happy I can trust you fully.

This is a lie. I fully think the killer is Carol Anne fucking Freeling.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:18 pm

Tree Gelbman wrote: I know it is only Day 2 but yeah I don’t have a 2nd page so far with anyone else except you.

Me when I lie.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Oh my god… I worry all day about how am I going to get away with voting for Carol if my alliance wants something different?? And my alliance wants to vote Carol?! SCORE!!!

My official vote for The Killer is Carol Anne Shady Ass Freeling!!
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:19 pm

I hope Mary rots in hell for basically quitting. I get done work at 8:30 tonight. Sooo ummm I can compete on my break maybe *cries* I don’t have a definite time cuz my batches can take any certain amount. For now can we say 6:30pm? 😪😪
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:23 pm

6.30 is great, thanks Tree <3
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:46 am

Amber Freeman wrote:DR QUESTION: Who is your number one ally right now and why?

My #1 ally right now is Penelope Amari.

She isn’t over aligned like Tatum & Sidney. She is a misunderstood gem and I fuck with her heavily. I want this bitch with me in Final 2. Perioski.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:28 am

Tree Gelbman wrote:You’re going to laugh at me. Harry Potter scares me too… I watched the secrets in the chamber one and covered my eyes the whole time. What does Jill do on Scream 4?

You can’t say I am not committed to my new persona…
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:49 pm

I knew that fuckin shady whore BITCH, Carol Anne, was the fuckin killer NIGHT ONE! I knew it. (I’m just having fun Carol, I don’t actually think you are a bitch. People tend to take me the wrong way post season when they don’t have a sense of humor ☺☺☺) but anyways… I called it.

Do I want to win this HOH? Yes. Do I wanna also throw this HOH? Yes. Did I tell everyone I’m scared of horror movies and it would look sketchy if I won this HOH? Yes.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:55 pm

I wanna backdoor Thomasin this week so bad
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:20 pm

Amber Freeman wrote:DR QUESTION: With the killer twist being over, what is your game plan going forward? Did you expect Carol Anne to be the killer?

My game plan going forward is to keep riding this middle train im on. Im thinking the sides right now are Sidney/Tatum/Clear/Sheila/Luba/Mindy VS Samara/Nancy/Rhonda/Thomasin/Penelope. Carrie & Kia are irrelevant af. It isn’t very black and white like that though. Like these 2 sides aren’t CONCRETE sides yet. But I think that’s who will go for who. That’s why I want to win HOH tonight and nominate the irrelevant 2 bitches and backdoor Thomasin. 2 POV’s already and she don’t speak to me like ever. I want her gone so I can fall into the shadows because no one else here will nominate me right now besides her.

Fuck yeah I expected Carol to be the killer. Im pretty sure I called that shit night 1. She was obvious as fuck.
Tree Gelbman wrote:
Tree Gelbman wrote:You are the only person that has been willing to bounce ideas off me about who the killer is. I respect it. Makes me think it is definitely not you so I am happy I can trust you fully.

This is a lie. I fully think the killer is Carol Anne fucking Freeling.

I did call this shit.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next