BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

+7
Clear Rivers
Nancy Thompson
Sheila Kopecky
Carrie White
Samara Morgan
Mindy Meeks
Gale Weathers
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 pm

Luba girl I do NOT lyke you. Hiding in the corners like a damn spider. She’s the one playing the social game Sidney was so adamant that I and Tatum were playing. Heads up LIBBY you suck at lying

Sheila girl you know what I’ve said about you. I wish I could respect this move but there was no brain behind it. Just big ass Clear in your ear.

Clear you are so boring like say something. That girl can win comps too she a whole bulldozer

Tatum and Penelope, I don’t know who kept me here but I’m sick. Like I went out and did everything to keep you both safe then y’all come in my dms at the same time dead at night talking bout idk if I can save u or some shit. Like yes you can?? You have a vote so use that..

Nancy… girl you can goo. I’ve been so real to you this whole game. I went out of my way to save you and make sure your hoh went well. Girl Kia and Sidney would’ve been way better idk why I did that to myself

To everyone else, I loved having you here and loved taking to you all. Thanks for making this experience fun
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Tatum Riley and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Sheila Kopecky wrote:i’m the nasty one because you’re trying to tell me “don’t be sorry, you’re not sorry”. all i said was that i respected the game you played but we didn’t talk game. small talk isn’t game.

Everything abt u is “game game game” like breathe, relax, have some fun. But u know damn well we had game talks. Idk maybe the two alliances we were in and the one you made with Luba, Me, You, and Kia. I guess black solidity is just words to you. Don’t bring rave into a game if you’re not gonna keep up to it YOU ARE A LIARRR!! That is what you are. You are the true villain of this story.
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Sheila Kopecky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Let me stop getting out of character now-
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:00 pm

Lastly. Luba please disregard what I said. I’m sorry I think you kept me!!

PENELOPE you are a backstabber. Campaigned for you to stay to everyone in this house and this what I get in return. Don’t trust that gal

TATUM you are so annoying. I really liked you in this game and would have always been loyal to you. It sucks to see it was one sided and you didn’t even have the guts to say so at all

Sheila/Nancy I respect you the most with the votes, even if I said some shit that was out of lien
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Mindy Meeks wrote:Clear you are so boring like say something.

it’s ironic for you to call me boring when you were drier than a Popeye’s biscuit…but we move.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Oh you white as hell cuz you really thought u ate that. Bitch respondeds every other business day. Eye am not the one to start this with
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:08 pm

goodbye mindy meeks. Sad scream girls going out back to back. Tatum baby where u at? lol
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Mindy Meeks, Tatum Riley and Sidney Prescott like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Hiding from her dumbass actions I bet
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Bye Mindy, regardless of what you think I did vote to keep you here. Carrie asked us to vote for her and I honored her wishes. So whoever voted for you is dumb and that jury management just keeps going downhill cause now y’all have not only pissed off mindy, but Carrie as well
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Mindy Meeks and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:36 pm

I’m sorry Luba for coming at you like that. I truly believe you kept me and I should’ve used my head before shouting!! And yes jury management matters. There was no point in getting tide of me as Carrie told us she wants to go!! Thanks Luba for using your brain and keeping me here.
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Luba Gibbs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Mindy Meeks wrote:Hiding from her dumbass actions I bet

Im not hiding anywhere, I told you last night what I felt like the vote would be. Your feelings about everything is totally valid and I’m not going to fight with you or anything because you have a right to feel how you feel.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:00 pm

I am shocked i stayed but devastated for Mindy who deserved. I will be winning HOH tonight and I will be keeping those have been loyal to me safe. Thank you for the votes if you voted for me please let me know. Mindy ILY and I will try to get Sheila out!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:00 pm

Also thank you to those that evicted me! I asked and you granted me my wish!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:03 pm

so you going after people who voted you out or kept you safe? i mean besides me. i already know you want to nominate me.

what i don’t understand is why you randomly bitched about how you’re blindsided and nominated and then all of a sudden you want to just leave because you’re sooooooo busy and now you’re all of a sudden motivated to stay and do well?

girl shut the fuck up and go back inside your closet and pray or something.
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:30 pm

Mindy, it was me, I did vote you out. It’s hard to explain now. While I do appreciate you keeping me, there was a lot at stake with this vote and as odd as it will sound, I talk to Carrie more. I’ll be happy to elaborate once I get voted out.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:42 pm

Y’all Carrie literally asked to be voted out cause of personal reasons, and yet you went against her wishes? Y’all really think she’s gonna have your back now? Damn
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:58 pm

Sheila shut the fuck up u dirty bitch. Yes because I wanted Mindy to stay and I wanted to be as far away as possible from you so while I'm here I will make it my MISSION to get your dirty ass out of here! You shut the fuck up and take a bath with a toaster.
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:56 pm

Carrie White wrote:Sheila shut the fuck up u dirty bitch. Yes because I wanted Mindy to stay and I wanted to be as far away as possible from you so while I'm here I will make it my MISSION to get your dirty ass out of here! You shut the fuck up and take a bath with a toaster.

ya okay that means you gotta win something first love xoxo
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:52 am

do not ever speak on me again! I will win something before I leave this place! Trust and believe
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:09 am

Carrie White wrote:do not ever speak on me again! I will win something before I leave this place! Trust and believe
to win something you actually have to show up i fear :3
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next