BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari

+11
Tatum Riley
Carol Anne Freeling
Sidney Prescott
Nancy Thompson
Gale Weathers
Sheila Kopecky
Samara Morgan
Rhonda LeBeck
Thomasin
Penelope Amari
Jennifer Check
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari Empty Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:40 am

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Carrie White, Carol Anne Freeling and Penelope Amari, you are up for eviction and cannot vote.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room within the next twelve hours. Deadline is 10:40AM EST.

Along with your vote for who you would like evicted, also add in your vote for who you think the killer is. Make sure to let us know which vote is which.

In the case of a tie, our Killer will make the final decision on who goes home between the Houseguests who have tied.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:43 am

I don't really know where to start. I don't know how my road in this game has been so hard. I made a joke about moisturizing and it's been weird since then. I'm not the killer, obviously I wouldn't be a post veto nominee if I was. I don't know what else to offer since it's early in the game. I don't have much to offer other than if you keep me, I will repay your loyalty. Good game killer.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Tatum Riley, Rhonda LeBeck and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Carrie White VS Carol Anne Freeling VS Penelope Amari

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:58 am

yall better look the other way cause i wasnt even online today. and I wouldnt even do penelope because its just too obvious. waste the killer vote on me though if u want i guess, its better for me lol. Proves my innocence.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:59 am

Nah people will vote for me I suspect. I know people still suspecting me, those people know who they are.
Thomasin
Thomasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:01 am

girl tommy i did not hear your name since like day one. i did not even know carolanne was getting 7 votes yesterday like damn. whos throwing around tommys name? fess up or smthn
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:02 am

SIC 'EM SAMARA
Thomasin
Thomasin

Tatum Riley and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:02 am

Purrr. They think they slick putting up penelope trying to frame me. VOTE ME IN THEN
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:04 am

Since everyone wants to leave Rhonda out of the equation when voting to find the killer (looks at last week)... I guess I'll just post in here, in public. I'll be voting for Samara to clear her.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:05 am

Thank u so much. It means the world.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:07 am

I don't have a bone in the fight as a nominee, but I don't think it was Samara.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Rhonda LeBeck and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:08 am

You should all vote me though
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:08 am

No bc if people want to leave Rhonda LeFuckinBeck out of talking about the vote, that's fine, but the world can know that I think we should be giving Samara this chance to be cleared. I would've done this last week too if I wasn't left out of the voting talks.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:11 am

I was left out of the voting talk too. I have no idea what is happening, but I just feel like we shouldn't waste a killer vote considering how much power the killer will have if they survive the next round. That's how I feel, but I will go with the house consensus.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Rhonda LeBeck and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:12 am

well I know tommy isnt the killer but he keeps being accused. Should we clear tommys name?
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:19 am

Well, again, I don't think any of you three are the killer. I think the killer is someone who is quiet, in the shadows, lurking.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Penelope Amari and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:21 am

I believe Thomasin is innocent too. I feel like the killer is either very obvious and Clear was right with her nominations, or they're being extremely quiet and under the radar.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Thomasin, Tatum Riley, Rhonda LeBeck and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:08 am

stupid question but what happens if the person evicted happens to receive the most killer votes? do we all revote or do you take the next highest? because that affects a lot so just confirming :3

Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:12 am

i'm going to assume they will just be evicted.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:14 am

okay but let’s say i guess the killer is carrie for example and she’s booted. do all the votes for carrie get nullified for killer vote, and what happens if she gets the most? it would make sense to vote independently from that no?
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:17 am

They don't get nullified. Plus you would need 8 votes to even know if it was the killer or not, so at that point you wouldn't have the votes to expose anyone else if you had 8 or more on the evicted houseguest. So yes, it would make sense when you put that into perspective.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next