BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan

3 posters

Go down

Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan Empty Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:38 am

This is the final Eviction Ceremony.

Carrie and Samara, you are up for eviction and cannot vote for who you think you should go home.

Tree, when you are ready, please cast your vote to evict in THIS thread.

Deadline: 3:20am ET.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Last edited by Gale Weathers on Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Theodora Crain and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan Empty Re: Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:11 am

I have talked with you both in private about my decision. I don’t want to make this a long winded speech. I have the utmost respect for you as a competitor, and our time in this game together has been so much fun. Like every other week though, I need to do what I think is best for me to win this game. So with that, I vote to evict Samara Morgan.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Jennifer Check, Tatum Riley and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan Empty Re: Final Eviction - Carrie White vs Samara Morgan

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:15 am

Samara, you have been evicted. You are our final member of the Jury.

Carrie, Tree - this is it. You’ve done almost everything you can to be named the winner of this game. Now, it is up to you to convince the Jury that you are the rightful winner of this season!

Get to work on writing your opening speeches for Jury. Your Roundtable with the Jury members will begin at 3pm ET. They will then cast their votes to evict before 7pm ET and ultimately, tonight, a winner will be announced.

Good luck!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Jennifer Check, Tatum Riley, Tree Gelbman, Sidney Prescott and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Ily Samara I love youI love you
Carrie White
Carrie White

Tatum Riley and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:03 pm

and thank you tree!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down