BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson

+6
Carol Anne Freeling
Luba Gibbs
Thomasin
Penelope Amari
Sheila Kopecky
Gale Weathers
10 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson Empty Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:00 pm

There are lots of famous Americans in the world of horror. American Psycho. American Werewolf. American Mary. So, when we cast THE Mary Mason in Big Brother Horror? We expected a certain level of commitment.

Unfortunately, Mary never made it onto the forum. This morning, she was found dead at the old Casey Becker house, strung up on a tree with her insides now on the outside.

This week's eviction has been CANCELLED and Mary has been removed from the Big Brother Horror house. Congratulations on surviving your first week!

Please stay tuned for the next Head of Household competition, which will be posted at 3pm EST. It will NOT be a live competition. Be warned though - Week 3 will be our first, fully live week.

An update on our KILLER TWIST. You now have four hours to make a guess as to who you think the Killer is, in your Diary Room (so, any time before the HOH competition is posted). The magic number with 14 people voting for a majority, is EIGHT. If our Killer receives eight or more votes, they will be instantly evicted.

Voting numbers WILL be revealed, but who voted for who as Killer will NOT be revealed. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Good luck!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gale Weathers on Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson

Post by Sheila Kopecky Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:12 pm

congrats everyone :3
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Carrie White VS Mary Manson

Post by Penelope Amari Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:13 pm

Oooh interesting, bye Mary RIP.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:17 pm

Congrats everyone!!
Thomasin
Thomasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:19 pm

Hey Mary. I would say nice to meet you but……
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:39 pm

Hey so i’m hearing a lot of people had suspicions that I could be the killer that I nominated myself. I’d love to get ahead of this while I can. I’m going to INVITE everyone to vote for me, so I can be cleared from this nonsense.

I also encourage everyone to maybe start looking at people who come up with killer theories on WEEK ONE as the killer, it’s like way too early to have actual concrete theories with substance. Having one this early is suspect IMO.
Thomasin
Thomasin

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:58 pm

I have theories and I'm sharing them. For real. Smile We only have 3 weeks to find them, so we don't have time to waste, IMHO.
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:58 pm

Omg! That’s crazy! RIP. I’m glad we all get to stay and play! I’m at work today but will be way more active this evening to talk to you all! And good luck in HOH!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:39 pm

i dont think tommy is the killer. Congrats we made it to week 2
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Carol Anne Freeling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:37 pm

I never thought Thomasin was the killer and I will not be voting for her. I will be voting for someone who makes sense being the killer. Congrats on your veto win, Thommy!
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:38 pm

Congrats Thomasin on the veto win and congrats Carrie on staying!! Y’all had my vote to stay anyway lmao farewell Mary
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Looks like we failed the first vote. With only 2 rounds left, we really need to come together on this, it’s a free eviction. I’m hearing some think it could be me. We can put the votes on me and waste a round if it will ease some worry, but it’s a waste. I’d be looking at the people who keep starting rumors. Clearly they’d have something to gain.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:14 pm

With all due respect, I believe the killer to be someone who's name hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't think it's Penelope, Carol, or Thomasin. Idk who tf it is, but everyone is so willing to jump on a bandwagon so suspicion isn't on them even if they are safe, so we're not getting an accurate read on people's true suspicions
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:23 pm

I don't see how guessing who the killer might be, girl who didn't even know there was a killer, is starting rumors, but go off. 🤣
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:10 am

Rhonda LeBeck wrote:With all due respect, I believe the killer to be someone who's name hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't think it's Penelope, Carol, or Thomasin. Idk who tf it is, but everyone is so willing to jump on a bandwagon so suspicion isn't on them even if they are safe, so we're not getting an accurate read on people's true suspicions
Rhonda made valid points and deserves to be heard.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Rhonda LeBeck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:11 am

Thank you Samara! I feel like we're all getting caught up in rumors and allegations. We need to be looking at the people who are quiet. Who HASN'T mentioned the killer at all? Who HASN'T been speculating anything? Who HAS been dismissing everything?
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:13 am

Purrr Ronda Rousey smart queen. its the quiet ones you got to be worried about.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:16 am

Should we all just vote carolanne ass in this week and see what happens lol
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:21 am

Yes, please. Smile
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:23 am

Purrr. alrighty then
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down