BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

+7
Clear Rivers
Nancy Thompson
Sheila Kopecky
Carrie White
Samara Morgan
Mindy Meeks
Gale Weathers
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks Empty Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 am

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Carrie and Mindy, you are up for eviction and cannot vote for who you think you should go home.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room within the next 12 hours.

Deadline: 7:55am ET.

In the case of a tie, our HOH will make the final decision on who goes home out of the Houseguests who have tied.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread.

Good luck.

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:13 am

Hey everyone, I’ve really liked being here and getting the chance to play this game with all of y’all. To make it to final 10 as this is my first forum ever is crazy but PLSS I wana get single digits!! Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks 1f62d I plea my case to all you voting, that I will repay you and thank you forever. I’m not ready to leave yet and I really want to continue playing this game with you all. To Carrie, you have been fun to talk to every now and then and it sucks that I have to be here sitting next to you. And lastly to Sheila I feel led on. I feel very played by you in this game and felt like our conversations so far feel nothing up to this point. Obviously you will be my target if I stay.

Thanks to the hosts for letting me play and if I do go.. RIG ME BACK IN!!
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Tatum Riley, Penelope Amari, Carrie White, Nancy Thompson and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Carrie White vs Mindy Meeks

Post by Samara Morgan Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:22 am

good luck carrie and Mindy
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Mindy Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:58 am

Thank you
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:38 am

HI EVERYONE! Sheila- I am so over the fakeness from you. Last week you told me had you won HOH you were nominating Tree and Tatum and then all of the sudden you want to use me as a pawn?? You even said you were sad because you felt like nobody sees us as useful in the game (me and u). I am so upset to be next to Mindy. I am obviously busy outside of this game so please vote to keep Mindy. I expect to leave on a unanimous decision! I did have a lot of fun talking to you all and being nominated 4 times. I am excited to be mutuals with most of you when this amazing long game is over. To the hosts- this has been such a fun game and it is unfortunate my life got busy again when this game started!! But kudos to all three of you. Sheila, you're a snake, I hope you are sent to jury next week! I love most of you!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Mindy Meeks, Sheila Kopecky, Nancy Thompson and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:53 am

wait did sheila tell you that you're the pawn carrie when she put you up.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:53 am

Yes she did. What did she say to you?
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:30 am

after i won veto i asked if i was the target and sheila did not give me the most clear answer. she was beating around the bush and saying it was going to be the houses decision. based on what u just said, i was definitely the target and sheila lied to me and if noms stayed the same i would have probably left unanimously because she had the necessary votes lined up. only one person messaged me from the time i was nominated till the veto. sheila nominated two people who wouldnt have ever nominated her. a damn joke.🙈
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Mindy Meeks and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:57 am

Carrie White wrote:HI EVERYONE! Sheila- I am so over the fakeness from you. Last week you told me had you won HOH you were nominating Tree and Tatum and then all of the sudden you want to use me as a pawn?? You even said you were sad because you felt like nobody sees us as useful in the game (me and u). I am so upset to be next to Mindy. I am obviously busy outside of this game so please vote to keep Mindy. I expect to leave on a unanimous decision! I did have a lot of fun talking to you all and being nominated 4 times. I am excited to be mutuals with most of you when this amazing long game is over. To the hosts- this has been such a fun game and it is unfortunate my life got busy again when this game started!! But kudos to all three of you. Sheila, you're a snake, I hope you are sent to jury next week! I love most of you!

lmao i never told you i was nominating tree and tatum but okay go off :3
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 am

I have pleaded my case to you all individually. I have found where my true loyalty lies and to the people I campaigned hard too ily and I trust you in this vote. I’m very loyal and have put my neck out on the line to keep you safe. I’m honestly devastated to see some turn on me and spread lies abt me for this very reason. But truly to the ones I’ve spoken to I will ride this out with you and be there for you all the time. Sheila if I leave congratulations on literally nothing. Idk if this was your decision to make entirely on your own (doubt it) but you got an ally out this house. I’m heading to bed as I’m not going to waste my sleep on countless arguments that are being overlooked.

I really do trust the ones I’ve spoke to. Please keep me here or you’ll be gone soon after me
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:31 pm

The votes are in. When the result is posted, our evictee will have just a short amount of time to say their goodbyes before their permissions are removed.

By a vote, of 4-3

Spoiler:

You have been evicted from the Big Brother Horror house and are the second member of our Jury.

Houseguests, please prepare for your next HOH comp, which is live and starts at 6pm ET tonight.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:29 pm

I’m so sorry Mindy 💔
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:31 pm

I was going to come in on here and air everyone’s business in the rudest way possible but I decided I’m not going to do that but instead take it at an anonymous approach.

I’m very disappointed in most of you. If I don’t have your vote tell me at the fucking beginning. Do not make me stay up thinking I have shit, it’s rude and distasteful. To the ones who saw my last campaign and still didn’t keep me, you’re a bunch of pussies and I sadly put my trust and loyalty in the wrong people. To the ones who kept me and the ones that have never wronged me. I truly loved playing this game with you and I’m sad it’s ending now. Y’all made this game so much fun to play.

Just knowing I went out of line to keep some of you and campaign for you to stay, to just blindside me out the house is not “good gaming” or “strategy” just awfully dumb..? Know I will remember that when I vote for who I want to win and actually deserves to. And lastly to that alliance, you really just fucked up all of your games.. congratulations.

And to leave next to someone who openly wanted to be voted out, who openly said they can’t be here (carrie queen!) is probably the worst stab in the heart of the whole experience.
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Tatum Riley, Nancy Thompson and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:36 pm

And for the love of god someone get the Sheila-Clear duo out. Just having y’all misted
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:40 pm

mindy i have nothing but respect for the game you were playing but you and i never went past deep game discussion. it’s been surface level at best and you know that’s the case too. it was only a matter of time before i had to nominate you or you had to nominate me. we barely reached page four yesterday. anyway it wasn’t anything personal and even if you’re not a fan of mine it was still nice knowing you
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:42 pm

Only page 4?? How much do you talk to these people that’s so much. I truly trusted you and look where it got me. “Your safe”, daily talks, like dpmo talkin bout your so sorry. Don’t be sorry. You are not sorry
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:44 pm

i mean i didn’t say sorry you were eliminated.
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Oh you are so nasty
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:47 pm

i’m the nasty one because you’re trying to tell me “don’t be sorry, you’re not sorry”. all i said was that i respected the game you played but we didn’t talk game. small talk isn’t game.
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm

bye Mindy! say what you will, but nothing was ever personal on my end. I was never fake to you, never lead you on nor made any empty promises. Great game though!

Congrats on staying, Carrie!
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next