BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White

5 posters

Go down

Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White Empty Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:22 pm

This is the Power of Veto Ceremony.

Congratulations Carrie, you have won the Golden Power of Veto and now have the opportunity to take one of the Nominees off of the block.

Tatum, Tree, here you can plead your case as to why you think you should be saved from potential eviction.

Carrie, please post your decision by 7.20pm ET.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Mindy Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White Empty Re: Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:35 pm

Hello Carrie. I know nominations do not matter at the final four. They do when HOH has the POV as well though. I believe you most likely want these noms to stay the same. I understand and a well deserved win.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White Empty Re: Week 12: Power of Veto Ceremony - Carrie White

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:42 pm

Hey Carrie, all I wanted to say is that I trust you will do what you feel is best for your game and that’s all I could ask for. Congrats on eating this week up
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:44 pm

thank you ladies very much. Ill be back shortly with my decision as I have a paper that will not write itself.
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:07 pm

Welcome to our FINAL Power of Veto ceremony! I just want to reminisce over the fact that had Mary Mason not been IA, I could've been evicted week 1 and for her I am so grateful. This is for you Mary.

But, nonetheless I have won the final power of veto and have an important decision to make. I have decided

Good luck to both nominees!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:51 pm

Carrie White wrote:Welcome to our FINAL Power of Veto ceremony! I just want to reminisce over the fact that had Mary Mason not been IA, I could've been evicted week 1 and for her I am so grateful. This is for you Mary.

But, nonetheless I have won the final power of veto and have an important decision to make. I have decided

Good luck to both nominees!
what is the decision ?I can’t read it😭
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:11 pm

Tatum and Tree are the final nominees. The eviction thread will be made shortly.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down