BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

+4
Tatum Riley
Sheila Kopecky
Penelope Amari
Gale Weathers
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! - Page 8 Empty Re: Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:41 pm

12. What is the full name of the girl from the Japanese Ringu movies?
13. What year did Princess Diana die?
14. Who is the voice of Anna in the Disney film Frozen?
15. Which horror movie character's name should you never say five times?
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! - Page 8 Empty Re: Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

Post by Samara Morgan Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:41 pm

1Reiko Asakawa
2 1997
3Kristen Bell
4 Candyman
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Rhonda LeBeck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:42 pm

1- Reiko Asakawa
2- 1997
3- Kristen Bell
4- Candyman
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:43 pm

I am looking for the name of the HORROR character from the Japanese Ringu movies.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:46 pm

1Sadako Yamamura
2 1997
3Kristen Bell
4Candyman
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Gale Weathers and Rhonda LeBeck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:46 pm

First person to get the correct Ringu character name wins as you both got the other three correct...
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:46 pm

Congratulations Samara! You are our new Head of Household.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Mindy Meeks, Tatum Riley and Rhonda LeBeck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:46 pm

Congratulations!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Samara, please have your two Nominees submitted in your Diary Room by 7am ET. Goodnight Houseguests!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Congratulations Samara
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Congrats Samara Morgan
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Congrats!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:47 pm

gotta go bye thanks
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:48 pm

Congrats!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:01 am

Congrats Samara
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:50 am

hi im filming my first vlog right now so ill talk to everyone soon. im really dying to know about who told tatum im gunning for her and why and im also even more curious to know if i was the backdoor target last week
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Thomasin, Sidney Prescott and Rhonda LeBeck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:04 am

hii im home but why are people saying they know my noms and saying i said this or that when i didnt even talk to anyone about them? u people move weird
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Thomasin, Tatum Riley, Penelope Amari, Sidney Prescott and Rhonda LeBeck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8