BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

+4
Tatum Riley
Sheila Kopecky
Penelope Amari
Gale Weathers
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! Empty Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:05 pm

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! 8637d50e3ff36542d6a59dd903ad6da004ad7fec_hq

Clear, as outgoing HOH, you aren't eligible to compete in tonight's competition.

Houseguests, tonight's Head of Household competition will see you tested on your general knowledge! We will have some horror-based questions of course, but we'll also be seeing just how smart you are in other areas.

Each of you will start with two lives. As questions are asked in this thread, you must answer them HERE. No need to use your Diary Room for this challenge! If you're first to answer the question correctly, you must then choose to stab one of your fellow competing Houseguests. If you get stabbed twice, you are out of the competition.

Spelling counts. If you're asked for a full name, that does NOT include middle names. No nicknames for answers. Real names, unless otherwise specified.

After 15 questions, we will have our winner! That person will become the next Head of Household.

The first question will be sent at 6:10pm ET. Any questions? If not, good luck!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Penelope Amari and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! Empty Re: Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

Post by Penelope Amari Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:06 pm

This is about to be bloody.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel! Empty Re: Head of Household #8 - Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:07 pm

can we post more than once? like if i post and it’s not accurate can i still post another time as long as it’s within the time limit?
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:07 pm

Carrie - 2 lives left
Nancy - 2 lives left
Penelope - 2 lives left
Samara - 2 lives left
Sheila - 2 lives left
Tatum - 2 lives left
Tree - 2 lives left
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:08 pm

Sheila Kopecky wrote:can we post more than once? like if i post and it’s not accurate can i still post another time as long as it’s within the time limit?

I'm gonna say yes, but only one answer per post.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Sheila Kopecky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

1. What is the name of the movie in which our first evictee this season (ejected) was the lead character?
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

Nightmare on Elm Street?
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

American Mary
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

Mary the movie

P3 HOH LETTER - A
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

American Mary
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm

Tatum, please choose someone to stab.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:11 pm

what the fuck is american mary
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:11 pm

Uhhh idk I guess Nancy since she almost got it before me?
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:11 pm

Carrie - 2 lives left
Nancy - 1 life left
Penelope - 2 lives left
Samara - 2 lives left
Sheila - 2 lives left
Tatum - 2 lives left
Tree - 2 lives left

Next question at 6:13pm
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

2. What is the name of the President of Ukraine? Spelling counts. No middle name needed.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Gale Weathers and Rhonda LeBeck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Samara, please choose someone to stab.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next