BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour

+6
Tree Gelbman
Carrie White
Tatum Riley
Nancy Thompson
Penelope Amari
Gale Weathers
10 posters

Go down

Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour Empty Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:00 pm

Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour E682f7e8effd5aa779835d02e61464007ec13532

In tonight's Head of Household competition, you will all be put before a Judge, who you must address as Your Honour!
British spelling or die. Teehee.

There's been a murder and this time, Carol Anne isn't to blame. It's up to you to figure out exactly who is behind this dastardly crime, using the clues set out in my next post, which will be sent at 6:05pm ET in this thread.

Please give your answer to the puzzle in your Diary Room's Competition Submissions thread. If you make an incorrect guess, you will be frozen out of the competition and only allowed to enter again if everybody else also makes an incorrect guess. Also, to stop you from guessing, you must explain how you came to your conclusion by pointing out the 'evidence'.

Give your answer in the following format: “Your Honour, the Killer is X. I know this because…”

In short: This is a puzzle. Don't fuck it up. Answer in your DR. No helping each other.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Tatum Riley, Penelope Amari and Sidney Prescott like this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour Empty Re: Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:01 pm

This sounds hella cute, if I win.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour Empty Re: Head of Household #7 - It's An Honour

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm

Do you have a tadger meet and greet later Gale? Why are we starting so early tonight?
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm

I have a meet and greet with a bottle of wine.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Tatum Riley, Penelope Amari, Sidney Prescott and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:05 pm

P3 HOH LETTER - A

Mr Red, Mrs White, Mx Blue, Miss Orange, Ms Purple and Mister Green were all sitting together at lunch one afternoon, when they heard a thud come from upstairs. Upon investigation, the group discovered that Mr Red's husband, Mr Redd, was... well... Mr Dead.

But who could be responsible for such a crime? A glass lay by the side of the corpse, water having spilled from it and onto the carpet. At the bottom of the cup was a strange, sticky residue, which Mr Red dabbed with his finger and raised to his own lips.

Suddenly, he began to choke and as his guests panicked, he too fell to the floor. Miss Orange checked his pulse, but to no avail. He and his husband had been poisoned and, with the house being shut off from the outside world for the past few days, one of the five remaining in the room was responsible.

---

"My goodness!" shouted Mx Blue. "Ring the police! Shit. Which one of you did this?"
"How about we all just calm down for a moment and think this through," Ms Purple interjected.
"I don't think so," shouted Mrs White in her thick, Cockney accent, "it's a bloody murder!"
The whole room fell into silence. Everybody looked as shocked as one another.
"I suggest we split up," said Mister Green.
"Stupid fool," came the response from Mrs White.
"Then what exactly do you suggest?" he responded.
"How about we search the bodies for clues?"
"Excellent idea, Mrs White," replied Ms Purple.
"Killing the gays in 2022, not very politically correct," muttered Mx Blue to nobody in particular.
"I've found something," said Mister Green. "Look here," he said, as he pointed to Mr Redd's chest.
Lay upon it was a note. Everybody read it aloud.
"Revealing my killer should now be as plain as day," it said.

Last edited by Gale Weathers on Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:09 pm

We have a winner.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:10 pm

Shit was hardt
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Carrie White likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:10 pm

I feel stupid
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Carrie White likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 pm

Same
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 pm

Excuse me? I never have time to even read shit with all of you. Anyway, Mister Green suss for saying to split up.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 pm

"My goodness!" shouted Mx Blue. "Ring the police! Shit. Which one of you did this?"
"How about we all just calm down for a moment and think this through," Ms Purple interjected.
"I don't think so," shouted Mrs White in her thick, Cockney accent, "it's a bloody murder!"
The whole room fell into silence. Everybody looked as shocked as one another.
"I suggest we split up," said Mister Green.
"Stupid fool," came the response from Mrs White.
"Then what exactly do you suggest?" he responded.
"How about we search the bodies for clues?"
"Excellent idea, Mrs White," replied Ms Purple.
"Killing the gays in 2022, not very politically correct," muttered Mx Blue to nobody in particular.
"I've found something," said Mister Green. "Look here," he said, as he pointed to Mr Redd's chest.
Lay upon it was a note. Everybody read it aloud.
"Revealing my killer should now be as plain as day," it said.

---

If you take the letter from the start of each sentence here, it spells out: M R S W H I T E I S T H E K I L L E R.

The Houseguest to figure this out first, and our new Head of Household is...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Clear Rivers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:12 pm

Congrats Clear!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:12 pm

Congrats Clear!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Congrats Clear, that was amazing.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:13 pm

I thought it was Blue. Just based off gut instinct… but I could not just say that of course… lol. Congratulations Clear
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Clear, please have your two Nominations submitted in your Diary Room by 6.15am ET.

Goodnight, everybody! No double Wink
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Congrazt
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:14 pm

Congrats Clear!!
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:20 pm

Thank you everyone! <3 I am not home right now, but will be in about 45 minutes to respond to messages. If anybody has any tea they want to share with me, anything you think I should know before I make my nominations, feel free to reach out and let me know!
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:34 pm

congrats clear!!!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down