BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:39 am

Here’s my game plan. Make Thomasin Sidney Sheila and clear think I’m with them in trying to keep Thomasin off the block. Make tree Nancy and Penelope think I am down for the Thomasin backdoor plan. If Thomasin gets backdoored I will vote for her to stay so that Thomasin and tree are targeting each other, as much as that pains me to have someone coming for tree. But if she’s going after tree she’s not going after me. And I’ll have trees back in that I will (most likely) never vote her out. I want people who are more quiet and in the middle and seen as pawns or weaker players to go
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:58 pm

Something is not fucking right bro...Tree comes to the group sayin that Thomasin was told everything about the backdoor plan from Rhonda and Nancy and something about how Rhonda and Nancy are trying to make a group to go after "the scream girls and clear"....

Maybe I'm giving people too much credit but here is what I think actually happened. Sidney told Thomasin this plan, they came up with a counter plan to make Tree NOT do it -- by telling Tree that the scream girls and clear are in trouble because of Rhonda/Nancy so that Tree feels an obligation to target them instead -- and Thomasin knew to say this because Sidney coached her on letting her know that Tree is close to us...idk that would be wild...I just don't see why Rhonda and Nancy would throw tree under the bus to Thomasin and come up with a plan to make a group to go against "the scream girls and clear"...it just seems to convenient
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Thomasin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:01 am

I like Rhonda and I want what Thomasin said to Tree to be wrong, if it is a lie I really give her some kudos for getting out of that cuz that’s a good job, I’m just hoping that Thomasin wasn’t lying and then I can feel good about this
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:28 am

Rhonda is getting kinda robbed
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:09 am

I’m feeling a bit anxious going into next week. These players are messy, unpredictable, emotional, and a little ruthless. With each hoh win I feel like there is a little bit of luck involved.

Gunning for hoh tomorrow. Carrie and Luba would probably be my nominations and I’d discuss backdoor options further but for right now I really feel like I want Luba out of here because I completely lack any conversations with her and if she were to win I would probably be in trouble
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:52 pm

If tonight’s endurance I am here BABES
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:05 pm

I’m sure there is some truths to the accusations against Rhonda and Nancy but some has to be made up. Luba was told that Rhonda is after her? How are we all hearing Rhonda is after us that can’t even be true. Thomasin thinks she’s so great probably… we will get you girl I don’t trust your ass either
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:30 pm

I feel bad for Rhonda… I’m just too skeptical about everything that’s happened and I’m worried about the potential for that to happen to someone else. You really gotta be careful what you say to who in this game. This is also why I keep my mouth fucking shut about what people tell me because when someone feels scared they might go up, they’ll throw anyone and anything under the bus to save their own ass.

I feel like I lay on the cluelessness a little thick. I’m sure people know that I know more than I act like I do. For the most part though, I want most people to feel like they are the one informing me about things so that they can feel like I am depending on them to keep me in the loop and I am someone they can trust isn’t in the middle of everything when I very much am.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:21 pm

ambers question #3 - I already kings mentioned who I would be nominating. I don’t think I’d be making any kind of big move just taking out a Carrie or a Luba

I want Thomasin gone though but I don’t want to do it tbh…. I will later on if I can
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:47 pm

Oh I know Rhonda is spilling about saying she wishes this were later so she could vote for Thomasin to win. Getting out the situation she got out of was super impressive and I AINT LIKE IT, ITS TOO IMPRESSIVE SHE GOTTA GO
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:18 pm

I know I have been blaming Sidney but bitch maybe that was wrong it’s SHEILAS ASS!! I mean both are still on the suspect list. But Sheila def more of a floater rat imo and I’d literally nut if Nancy won hoh and put up Thomasin and Sheila.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:48 pm

MINDY… KIA… LUBA… SAMARA… PLZ GIVE ME SOMETHING. ANYTHING
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:48 pm

THEY ARE ALL SO FORGETTABLE AND GIVE ME NOTHING… I’m sure they feel the same about me but damn
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:32 am

Gonna try to win. Would nominate Luba Carrie and Samara. Half these bitches can’t bother to show the fuck up and it’s making me hella annoyed
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:27 am

Mindy Meeks wrote:i cant imagine watching it alone, i couldn't even sleep

Pussy
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:26 am

Hell if I care if Penny puts up like Sheila or some shit. If it werent for the alliances I am in, I would win this shit and nominate 3 people that didn't even make it to the first check in. I'm not about to worry about and carry the weight of someone who I think is throwing every single hoh and reaping all the benefits of being close to us while I'm also sus of her being a rat.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:23 pm

PENELOPE BABE WHY ARE YOU PUTTING UP THOMASIN AND NANCY??? LET THEM COME FOR EACH OTHER INSTEAD NAWR. Well oh well. It ain’t me so I ain’t giving a fuck but I don’t think it’s the best move right now
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:55 am

EAT SHIT SHEILA
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:56 am

I’m so so mad with myself for not trying to influence pens noms until later in the day and when I was already drunk… FUCK
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:58 am

I WANT NANCY TO STAY. FUCK ME UP THE ASS
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down