BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Tatum Riley Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:44 pm

My brain is so demented I go from thinking I’m the best and clearly in the best spot to thinking I’m the next boot within a minute in a constant cycle
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:53 pm

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!!!!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:05 pm

Paranoia keeps me fresh and on my toes! Can never get comfortable or cocky!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:49 am

Mayhaps Clear is like a TJ?! Either way I feel safe her (just like I do with nearly everyone duhhhh 💅🏼). Hoping we can manage to get out a Carol Anne or a Samara or someone I’m not all that connected with this week. I’ll be chillin unless that fat twat killer puts me up.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:26 am

Are these bitches all throwing or what?! Totally confused how the third best time was four minutes lmao
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:14 am

ANSWERING AMBERS QUESTION

This sounds bad but I don’t really know who I would say is my number one since im such a slut in this game rn 💀 if I had a pick a top ally I would say Tree because my conversation with her seems to flow and we are very open with each other but I say this hesitantly because I know her social game is as good as mine as far as everyone is mentioning feeling good with her. I trust her but I also see her slightly threatening in a social way but I don’t know if she’s a strategic or comp threat just yet so I’m keeping a close eye on her. Gotta have friends in this game but at the same time ya can’t trust anyone too much.. we are all anon ppl on a game that started like 3 days ago after all
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:04 pm

I feel like bitches ain’t putting in as much effort with me as I am with them and that’s what makes me a tad nervous. Maybe it’s because I’m not hoh anymore and have no power but I’m feeling like people might not be concerned with trying to stay good with me. I always say I don’t need to be anyones #1 — I just can’t be at the bottom for anyone and I think I’m doing an ok job of having that be the case
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:45 pm

I hate that I’m not in veto, not that I was gonna win it anyway, but I like having the ability to potentially win something and do what I think is best for me with it. I just hope it’s not used. I know Shiela is up there but she will be fine I don’t want a replacement nom
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:25 am

Oh ok so Thomasin and Sheila are close. Good to know
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:04 am

I wish I was a simple minded individual but I am not and I overthink everything

First of all, Thomasin using the veto on Sheila has me super sketched the fuck out. Rhonda made a good point to me saying that she likely just wanted to fuck with the killers plans but still...I would only be using that veto on a very close ally in week 2 and at this point you can't convince me that Thomasin and Sheila don't have something, and I'm thinking Sidney is part of that too just given at how quick she was to defend that action. Rhonda slightly defended it too but with better reasoning.

I trust my alliance with Tree/Clear/Sidney/Shiela but I'm starting to trust Clear the most out of the 4. I am glad Tree told us about what Luba was doing but at the same time I have the feeling Tree and Sidney are included in way more than I am and they are at the center of the social aspect of game.

I'm trying my best to say the right things to the right people and appear to be a trustworthy and loyal ally. We all know that I am neither of those things if I feel it is best for me not to be lmao but for now I want people to see me as simply someone they cannot lose. On an individual basis, I value Rhonda, Penelope, Tree, Clear, and Nancy the most and I am hoping that they feel that same way about me.

For the vote, I am slightly conflicted. I see the benefits of having Carrie around as someone that could be an easy nom for people and lessen the likelihood of me going up but also I dont want her to be dragged around forever. I don't want me campaining for voting Carrie to look like I'm trying to keep Carol since I also want her gone and want to vote her as my killer guess. Either way if we vote her out or vote her as the killer we will be getting to the bottom of whether or not she is it. Its just a matter of if we want to potentially get two people out or one
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:12 am

Oh you can't convince me that Sidney and Thomasin ain't bestiesssss....god idk what to do about that. Thomasin scares the shit out of me because she's already won two comps and clearly is capable of winning more. I know she has an alliance and is in shit that I am not, but I'm going to be working on making sure she is not worried about me...although I am worried I may have made a mistake by voicing concerns about her using the veto to Sidney.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:32 am

Samara fucking sends me I can't lmao
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:32 pm

Let’s celebrate me making it to week 3 woot woot
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:39 pm

Answering Ambers question #2

Yes I knew it was Carol Anne I have been saying that!! I’m glad we no longer have to worry about that twist, maybe I can stop being so fake to everyone out of worries they’ll nominate me as a third nom lmao but really it doesn’t change my game plan at all, I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:25 pm

Little miss aligned with everyone -- I mean... Sheila -- had to make it a point to tell everyone she can't compete tonight.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:03 am

Guess for the votes

4 for Carrie - Sidney, Sheila, Samara, Rhonda?
7 for Carol - Me, Thomasin, Mindy, Nancy, Kia, Tree, Luba?

one or two might be a little flipped??
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:07 am

Tree is my bitch fr fr… she thinking the same exact things as me and would have done pretty much she same nominations as me. That’s my ride or die at this point that’s my boo that’s my gorl
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:19 am

SOMEONE FUCKING TOLD THOMASIN LMAO LIKE FUCK YOU SIDNEY AND SHEILA
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:28 am

Man I’m conflicted. I know that someone ratted out Tree to Thomasin but I don’t know when or if I should tell Tree this. Kinda breaks my heart not to since I want to have her back and value her in this game but for right now I am trying to gather information and keep my mouth closed on some matters but offer enough information to people that it looks like I am open, honest, and trustworthy.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:09 am

I play this game like a fucking psychopath I swear All my hands are in every cookie jar imaginable
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next