BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:50 am

omg? why would you say that girl?? has samara spoke to you at all? we had a chat earlier and she said im safe!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:53 am

She told me last night that she was going to put me up but her conversation with me made her not want to do that because she feels we are in a similar place in the game. I know that Nancy had tried to get me out last week and she hasn't spoken to me since the hoh, I mean I stabbed her and explained that I just wanted to win something and she was like "lol, yea ok" so that doesn't make me feel good that I could potentially go up and have her voting since I know she aint want me around. I told Samara I'm a locked vote for sheila to go but idk if it will matter
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:54 am

Apparently, Penelope is telling Samara to put her up. I doubt that she will do that but that makes me feel very guilty that she would be doing all that to make sure that I don't go up. Unless shes just saying that and doesnt really mean it
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:55 am

yeah, i would feel uneasy too knowing she said that you were potentially going to be nominated... at least you campaigned to her, i think putting yourself out there goes a long way. oo i didnt know that about you and nancy thats rough. ill vote to keep u tho tatum!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:57 am

That's why ive been so nervous and on edge lately because of what I know about Nancy...idk what she has against me, I guess she is convinced that I'm working with EVERYONE and whatever the fuck even though that explains her ass, like shes even working with people that were her enemies. I wouldn't put it past her to try and pull a fast one but thank you sm i love you
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:12 am

What kind of game is Penelope trying to play?! Why is she offering to go up on the block but then saying she thinks she would go in that scenario? Just annoying
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:15 am

I’m trying my best not to even go up but I don’t know it seems hopeless at this point like I don’t know what else I could possibly say :/
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

friendly reminder that I love you
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

Sad I’m a flop loser bitch I didn’t want to go up and I tried so hard
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

Jill Roberts wrote:friendly reminder that I love you

Thanks Sad
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:52 am

You know it’s impossible to control EVERY variable of the game at all times. You’re no loser and you did great this week. Believe in yourself and trust yourself, I know it’s so frustrating bc it feels like such a waste of time to “try” tho but you can make it work for you, I know you can <3
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Gale Weathers and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:53 am

I don’t even know what to say to campaign at this point, everyone besides Nancy has already told me they would keep me. If they’re lying then what exactly could I say to change that
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:25 am

Knew Nancy’s fat ass bitch ass would vote me out I fucking told Samara this would happen. Clear said she would be keep me but I don’t really know I trust that Penelope and Carrie will keep me because they have very obvious reasons to and well I believe tree does too however I don’t think she makes the greatest decisions. So it just sucks. I’m trying and if I do go I will be very very sad Sad
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:17 pm

Not Carrie was online and didn’t respond to my message… sigh
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:10 pm

PRAISE CHRIST OH MY GOD IM SK RELIEVED CLEAR AND NANCY EAT MY FAT ASS YOU TOO SAMARA FUCK YALL
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Lemme send what I had typed up for my eviction speech cuz I had that shit ready just in case

Well, I can’t say that I’m surprised at this result. I was very very aware of this possibility and I tried to warn Samara but my efforts were not enough. At the end of the day I cannot be mad or upset with anyone but myself, I was given multiple opportunities to save myself with veto and campaigning and wasn’t able to make it happen. I am leaving this game with a great sense of disappointment but it is directed primarily at myself.

With that being said, I would like to leave you all with some advice - now that I’m a juror at this point, I want to happily give my vote at the end for someone I truly thinks deserves to win. My first piece of advice is to please stop throwing comps. I want to vote for someone who is not afraid to make moves that benefits their game. I’m not naming any names but if you think we cannot tell that you are throwing comps, we can. There’s a difference between someone like me who tried every week to win and came close every week to someone who very clearly had the ability to win but was afraid to because it would make them show their cards. If you want to get the respect of the jury at the end, playing this game sooo passively is not likely going to do you any favors. There’s still time here as the game wraps up for you to accomplish that so I’ll be looking closely.

My second point is the most important one for my vote at the end — I think my eviction benefitted ONE person in this game right now. It’s up to you all to figure out who I am talking about. From where I am sitting, everyone is playing her game and I will not hesitate to vote for her immediately at the end considering she has been able to get everything she wants every week, somehow. If you can’t figure out what I’m referring to, please be more observant.

Nobody is out of the running for my vote and I’m not someone to be voting emotionally. I look forward to seeing how this plays out although I am very sad I won’t be part of it any longer. Thank you all for a great game and most importantly thank you hosts for having me and creating this experience for us. 💕
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:30 pm

Going feral at having two votes to evict me GRRRR

But anyway at least I do know that I would have been making the right decision if I won last week and put up Nancy and Samara like I had planned. Now it’s just more of an obvious reason instead of just my gut feelings, I knew that I don’t matter that much to them in the game. Clear is an untouchable for me but our paths do not align with her being so after Penelope and Penelope having my back. For selfish reasons I don’t want her to go and I hope that on a game standpoint that can be understand that if I win hoh I’m doing what’s good for me period
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:02 pm

Here’s my guesses for the double tonight

Clear - target pen, pawn tree or Samara

Pen - target Clear pawn Carrie or Nancy

Carrie - Target Clear maybe pawn me or Tree

Tree - ??????????

Nancy - Target me but pawn who? Tree? I think I’d stay

Me - nominate Nancy and samara idc which goes

I’d be most most at risk with Nancy winning. Uncertain about Tree or Carrie. Confident I would be safe with Penelope and Clear which is so inconvenient since they’re going after each other lmao
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:11 pm

Wish my standing person emoji worked on the forum cuz girl I wanna post that little emoji in the eviction thread so bad
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:16 pm

i was trying to figure out how to make it work for u
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down