BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

+14
Jennifer Jolie
Rinslet Jones
Nell Crain
Theodora Crain
Jesse Walsh
Neda Kalantar
Chanel Oberlin
Taylor Swift
Cher Horowitz
Edward Cullen
Jennifer Check
Clark Kent
Ongo Gablogian
Gale Weathers
18 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Cher Horowitz Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:17 am

ANF?? I’m not even gonna say how ironic our friendship was imma just leave it at that
Cher Horowitz
Cher Horowitz

Chanel Oberlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:18 am

Oh anf so robbed in this one hey baby boy <3
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Chanel Oberlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Oberlin Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:20 am

Hi whores I love youI love youI love you JUSTICE FOR CHANEL
Chanel Oberlin
Chanel Oberlin

Theodora Crain, Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:20 am

Clark Kent

Clark Kent was my early favorite by far. Winning a social HOH first isn't always the best look strategically, but god did I hope he could overcome that target and continue to shine. Clark, you had some of my favorite DR's of the entire season, you were always so sweet, appreciative, kind, and enthusiastic about this game, and you put in so much effort that I admired and appreciated so much. From your detailed notes, to your kind words, and to your funny moments, you were an absolute joy to host and a pleasure to watch play. Thank you so so much for putting your time into this game, I only wish we'd have all gotten to see you play for longer.

Clark Kent was played by:

Spoiler:
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Alicent Hightower and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

Omg were moots !!
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Clark Kent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

lucas u were so mfkin nice it was insane...
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Theodora Crain, Chanel Oberlin, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent and Stu Macher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Neda Kalantar Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

Omg lucas, you were so sweet <333
Neda Kalantar
Neda Kalantar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

I know no one 😅 but y’all are amazing!
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

Theodora Crain wrote:
Clark Kent

Clark Kent was my early favorite by far. Winning a social HOH first isn't always the best look strategically, but god did I hope he could overcome that target and continue to shine. Clark, you had some of my favorite DR's of the entire season, you were always so sweet, appreciative, kind, and enthusiastic about this game, and you put in so much effort that I admired and appreciated so much. From your detailed notes, to your kind words, and to your funny moments, you were an absolute joy to host and a pleasure to watch play. Thank you so so much for putting your time into this game, I only wish we'd have all gotten to see you play for longer.

Clark Kent was played by:

Spoiler:

It was one of the the most funny games that ive played. I loved being here
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Ongo Gablogian, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

Literally the sweetest in the whole world
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Clark Kent and Rinslet Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cher Horowitz Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:23 am

idk who you are but you’re really nice so ily!
Cher Horowitz
Cher Horowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:23 am

Lucas I’m sorry I did you dirty and told you that you were safe and then backdoored you 😭 thought you’d drag me for that but you’re so nice I love you
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Clark Kent and Stu Macher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:24 am

Edward Cullen

I was most excited to watch Edward play because i've seen him constantly winning games in the twitter streets and he seems like one hell of a player. I wish you were not in two games during this and couldve given your all here because I know you would have eaten everyone up game wise not just verbally. For the short time you played you truly were my favorite player up until the end. You clocked an entire alliance almost immediately but unfortunately that wrong post in public got them all angry. Thank you so much for playing, you are an icon!

Edward Cullen was played by:

Spoiler:
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Neda Kalantar and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:24 am

Nell Crain wrote:Lucas I’m sorry I did you dirty and told you that you were safe and then backdoored you 😭 thought you’d drag me for that but you’re so nice I love you

who are u? not tj again pls
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:24 am

THAT PUBLIC FIGHT WAS EVERYTHING
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Jennifer Check, Edward Cullen, Stu Macher, Cher Horowitz and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:25 am

KAT PLEASE LMAO YOU WERE SENDING ME
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Theodora Crain, Edward Cullen and Stu Macher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:25 am

LMAOOOOOOOO!! Listen I am new to forum games I am still getting the hang of this thing
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain, Chanel Oberlin and Jesse Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:25 am

KATT OH NO... KATT WE'RE LITERALLY BESTIES... KATT OH NO.... OH KATT... OH IM SO SORRY GIRLIE
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Edward Cullen, Stu Macher and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Neda Kalantar Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:25 am

Omggggg Katt!???!!? Nooo way
Neda Kalantar
Neda Kalantar

Edward Cullen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:25 am

Edward Cullen wrote:LMAOOOOOOOO!! Listen I am new to forum games I am still getting the hang of this thing

I don't blame you one bit
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Edward Cullen and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next