BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal

+9
Tatum Riley
Carrie White
Sidney Prescott
Luba Gibbs
Sheila Kopecky
Mindy Meeks
Jennifer Check
Nancy Thompson
Gale Weathers
13 posters

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal Empty Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:02 am

First off, a huge thank you to every single one of you for signing up to play this game. I had no idea it would be quite as entertaining, chaotic, frustrating, magical and fun to host as it has been, and each of you have played a part in that.

I do want to take a moment to say that there have been times that I and my fellow Hosts have felt disrespected this season. Whether it's asking others whether or not they were on the cast before the season started, telling people that you had been cast, exposing your identity after being evicted or some other form of failing to follow the VERY simple rules for this ANONYMOUS game, it's certainly pissed me/us off. There have been a handful of you I would've removed from the game if the result had not been messing so much with the natural order of things, which would have ultimately been unfair for those who have been playing by the rules. In any potential future seasons, I'm not sure I'm going to be so lenient; but I will also ensure that everybody who applies knows the rules in advance of signing up. We can ALL learn from this, myself included.

I forgive. You should all do so, too.

This was supposed to be a fun game for a cute little prize package. It should not be the cause of friendships and bonds breaking down. Frankly, if you're getting personal over a game like this, you probably shouldn't sign up in the first place. It's not healthy. We can all be sassy little monsters in-game but, when all is said and done, remember what's truly important. I am thankful that the 'drama' only lasted for 2-3 days and not the entire season and, I am glad that aside from that, you all seem to have had a great time playing.

To Mari and Sophia: thank you for being the best co-hosts a guy could have asked for. When I first decided I'd be hosting a game, I thought I'd want to do it all on my own but my God, am I happy you both agreed to come on board because without you, this season would not have happened. I love you both, so much. Thanks for holding my hand along the way!

Now, without further ado, let's get on with this winner reveal ahead of our 'unmaskings', shall we?
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Jennifer Check, Mindy Meeks, Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, Rhonda LeBeck, Clear Rivers, Sheila Kopecky and like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:06 am

THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN THANKS FOR HAVING US I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers, Mindy Meeks and Tatum Riley like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:08 am

The votes are in. After a gruelling season, we have a winner. Before we announce that, let me just say I am very proud of how you both played in this season. You both approached the game in entirely different ways and I am extremely happy that one of you will represent the first ever season of Big Brother Horror as our winner.

Here are the votes:

Sidney:
Spoiler:
Mindy:
Spoiler:
Sheila:
Spoiler:
Clear:
Spoiler:
Nancy:
Spoiler:
Penelope:
Spoiler:
Tatum:
Spoiler:
Samara:
Spoiler:
Luba:
Spoiler:

Which means...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, Rhonda LeBeck, Sheila Kopecky and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:09 am

have tears in my eyes its true, congratulations carrie baby Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Winner Reveal 2764
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:10 am

Congrats Carrie!!!
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Gale Weathers and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:10 am

Congrats Carrie you ate that up!!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Well done Tree, you played a good game
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Congrats Carrie!!!

Tree hold your head up high, you played an absolutely incredible game regardless of what anyone says
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Congrats Carrie!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

OMG?
Carrie White
Carrie White

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Clear Rivers and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Congratulations, Carrie! You played so well and those comp wins at final 4 were clutch 🙏 although I didn’t vote for you to win, I think you are very deserving and I’m happy for you!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Congrats Carrie!!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:12 am

THANK U GUYS WTF? I WAANT EXPECTING THAT
Carrie White
Carrie White

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Mindy Meeks, Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, Sheila Kopecky, Carrie White and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:13 am

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:16 am

Congratulations both of you! I loved watching each of your games unfold; Tree I was always cheering you on as you played your entire heart out and worked your ass off. Please please be more than proud of what you accomplished in this game, because your strategic merit was always admirable, your comp prowess popped out, and socially, though there were hiccups, was still well rounded. I’m so proud of you.

Carrie, you had an underdog story like no other and continues to progress more and more, getting active and fierce and winning when it counted until you were a position where you were in a spot to win, and you DID! I’m beyond proud of you for finishing STRONG, making up for early game where you lacked in time and maneuvering well.

Both of your DRs were lovely throughout the season too, as a host, I love you both. Congrats again!!
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Gale Weathers, Tatum Riley and Carrie White like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:17 am

Congrats Carrie!
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:20 am

Thank you Rhonda!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 am

congrats I love you both!!!!!
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:51 am

Wait omg I just barely saw this lmao CONGRATS CARRIE I love you🥳
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Carrie White likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 am

Thank you ALL again <3
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum