BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

+14
Jennifer Jolie
Rinslet Jones
Nell Crain
Theodora Crain
Jesse Walsh
Neda Kalantar
Chanel Oberlin
Taylor Swift
Cher Horowitz
Edward Cullen
Jennifer Check
Clark Kent
Ongo Gablogian
Gale Weathers
18 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:19 am

Amazing season everyone!!! Please add me on discord and I’ll think about redownloading Twitter 😂
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Gale Weathers, Clark Kent, Ongo Gablogian and Cher Horowitz like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Jesse Walsh Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:20 am

Yesss this was a really fun season I LOVED PLAYING
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Gale Weathers, Clark Kent and Rinslet Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:21 am

this was perhaps the most fun ive ever had in an anon forum game X_X great job dan, mari, and sophia! and of course the lovely cast that was filled with normal ass human beings <3
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Gale Weathers, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Rinslet Jones and Cher Horowitz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:23 am

i wanna read the blogs and the other confessionalss
give me perms pls
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:25 am

we will open shit soon, be sure to read taylors cryptid creation hoh submission
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Cher Horowitz and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:31 am

It didn’t count, Cindy!!! Lol Wink
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:32 am

Y’all need to read my dr when ongo told me he will consult his alliance of himself Rinslet Neda and Alicent about the Taylor vote because that was the moment I KNEW I could not vote her out lol
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Glinda The Good Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:37 am

Cher Horowitz wrote:I would’ve expected Alex to be more loud and annoying and gay
CAN Y"ALL SGTOP KERNGIERNRGIE
Glinda The Good
Glinda The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Glinda The Good Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:45 am

TUMI Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 16 1f60d
Glinda The Good
Glinda The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:46 am

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Clark Kent and Rinslet Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu Macher Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:09 pm

I just caught up on reading all this. Good game everyone! Sucks that I left early but it was still fun playing my first forum game. Thank you to the hosts for having me
Stu Macher
Stu Macher

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16