BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal)

+13
Theodora Crain
Carrie White
Clear Rivers
Samara Morgan
Jennifer Check
Sheila Kopecky
Mindy Meeks
Nancy Thompson
Tatum Riley
Sidney Prescott
Rhonda LeBeck
Luba Gibbs
Gale Weathers
17 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal) Empty Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal)

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:11 am

Been DYING to know who you've been playing this Season with? Here's where you can find out exactly who was behind each of the characters this season!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal) Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal)

Post by Luba Gibbs Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:14 am

EXPOSE THESE HOES
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Mindy Meeks, Sheila Kopecky and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal) Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 1: Scream - Unmaskings (ID Reveal)

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:14 am

Mary Mason - 16th (Ejected)

I was so, so excited to see you play this game. I knew we were gonna have problems when you couldn't sign up to the forum but even when I made you an account with a spare email and sent you the login details, you failed to even login once, which sucks. A shame, because before the season started, I said to Mari and Sophia that I feel you're an enigma of a person that I was looking forward to seeing make their way through this game.

Mary Mason was (almost) played by...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, Rhonda LeBeck, Clear Rivers and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:16 am

I finally have access to speak. Fuck ALL of yall except sheila and samara and clear ! 🧡
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Clear Rivers and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:16 am

Rhonda LeBeck wrote:I finally have access to speak. Fuck ALL of yall except sheila and samara and clear ! 🧡

Ummm??
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:17 am

Rhonda LeBeck wrote:I finally have access to speak. Fuck ALL of yall except sheila and samara and clear ! 🧡

Rhonda, you realize two of those people are the ones who gave Thomasin ammo to fuck you right …
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain, Sidney Prescott and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:17 am

Rhonda I wanted to keep you girl but the votes weren’t there 😭😭😭
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:17 am

LMAO
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:17 am

Samara and Clear?
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Carol Anne Freeling - 15th (Killer)

Thank you so much for agreeing to play, despite knowing you were going to be busy! On top of that, you agreed to partake in some wild idea I dreamt up at about 1/2am without asking for too many details. Your faith in me doesn't go unnoticed and I love calling you a friend outside of this game. It's always a joy to see you play and so to have you as a part of my first ever season of BB Horror? An utter privilege!

Carol Anne Freeling was played by...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Didn’t realize it was that serious damn 💀💀💀 I was joking idgaf
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Tatum Riley and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Gale Weathers wrote:
Carol Anne Freeling - 15th (Killer)

Thank you so much for agreeing to play, despite knowing you were going to be busy! On top of that, you agreed to partake in some wild idea I dreamt up at about 1/2am without asking for too many details. Your faith in me doesn't go unnoticed and I love calling you a friend outside of this game. It's always a joy to see you play and so to have you as a part of my first ever season of BB Horror? An utter privilege!

Carol Anne Freeling was played by...

Spoiler:

NO WAY!!!!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Sidney Prescott and Carol Anne Freeling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Sheila Kopecky wrote:Samara and Clear?

You didn’t tell Thomasin? Oh maybe just clear sksksksk
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Ik clear ass didnt do shit to me
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Clear Rivers and Sheila Kopecky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 am

Rhonda LeBeck wrote:Didn’t realize it was that serious damn 💀💀💀 I was joking idgaf

Lol ain’t nobody taking anything serious just confused at the energy 💀
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:19 am

RUM TUM MY BABY OMFGGGGG
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers and Carol Anne Freeling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:19 am

Tatum Riley wrote:
Sheila Kopecky wrote:Samara and Clear?

You didn’t tell Thomasin? Oh maybe just clear sksksksk

I barely spoke to Rhonda, let alone enough to give Thomasin any ammo. Thomasin approached me with “hey I think I found a way to stay” and she took it from there.
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:19 am

My energy comes from the people who mentioned me in public threads
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Sheila Kopecky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:19 am

I forgot abt you, actually like my top 3 before Tree told me you threw me and the other scream girls names around.
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:20 am

Release me dan its not like its a secret who i am tbh
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Tatum Riley, Clear Rivers and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next