BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

+14
Jennifer Jolie
Rinslet Jones
Nell Crain
Theodora Crain
Jesse Walsh
Neda Kalantar
Chanel Oberlin
Taylor Swift
Cher Horowitz
Edward Cullen
Jennifer Check
Clark Kent
Ongo Gablogian
Gale Weathers
18 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:06 am

the true gag of the season. we needed a last-minute replacement, low and behold, mari's sister just so happened to be available. a legendary casting, nobody expected to see her here as she had no clue what big brother was and delivered the funniest endurance performance i've ever witnessed.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Jennifer Jolie, Jacob Black, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen and like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - ID Reveal

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:07 am

shes high as shit rn let me get her
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain, Jacob Black, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:07 am

Winning second hoh while not knowing bb is a serve lol
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Theodora Crain, Jennifer Jolie, Chanel Oberlin, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh and Clark Kent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:07 am

No I can't I was ranting about her not knowing what jury was I couldn't tell if she was some master manipulator or just genuinely clueless
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Theodora Crain and Chanel Oberlin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Neda Kalantar Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

Yet she knew about the Neda moment 🥺
Neda Kalantar
Neda Kalantar

Clark Kent, Ongo Gablogian and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

not me, chanel and jacob being a throuple
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Jacob Black and Chanel Oberlin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cher Horowitz Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

PLEASE 😭

Is it the same one who you showed me that video of at thanksgiving dinner
Cher Horowitz
Cher Horowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

Cher Horowitz wrote:PLEASE 😭

Is it the same one who you showed me that video of at thanksgiving dinner

YES JHSFUSHIFIS
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Cher Horowitz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

LMAOOOOO! Idek jacob had all that shit going on behind like was actually that confused that’s actually really fucking funny LMAO
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cher Horowitz Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 am

OH MY GODHDJDHDB
Cher Horowitz
Cher Horowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:09 am

theodora writing a book on HER pookies rn
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Theodora Crain, Taylor Swift and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:09 am

"mari will you tell your sister she has a comp in 30 mins?"

"shes high as hell right now i should have told her to leave the edibles until later"

a daily conversation in prod chat
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Jennifer Check, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Neda Kalantar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:09 am

Hahahahahah hello 🤪
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Clark Kent, Rinslet Jones and Cher Horowitz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:10 am

Jacob Black wrote:Hahahahahah hello 🤪

i was in ur walls like a month ago
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Jennifer Check and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:10 am

she got the brains clearly
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Clark Kent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:10 am

Nell Crain

Well, here she is: My best friend in the whole word. I don't know a single soul more thoughtful, kind, intelligent, careful, neurotic, calculated, and relentlessly sweet as you, and it shows in every game you play. Making it this deep in games time and time again is a clear indication of who YOU are. You're a good person; people see that. You're intelligent as hell, both socially and logistically, which shows in your competition prowess/problem solving, your careful strategy, and your unemotional moves even when I know you're feeling the emotion irl. You're a hell of a player, and I know you're often so insecure about how you often make it to 4 and 3 and then fall short when it comes to a pivotal competition, but you DIDN'T falter, and you finally can prove to everyone and yourself this year how much of a winner you are, in addition to being one of the best players I know. So THANK YOU, for putting your time into this game, being so active even after coming in late, which should have only put a bigger target on your back, for being so kind and appreciative of the game, and for being so fucking funny in your lengthy DRs. You're a beast in every single aspect, and I don't think you should ever let people make you feel otherwise. People underestimating you is often their downfall, but in this game, everyone saw just how good you were, and you still made it, so you should be goddamn proud for doing the damn thing. I love you, and so do all the hosts. Probably all the players too! You're incredible, bestie! With that...

Nell Crain was played by:

Spoiler:

Congratulations again!!!
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Chanel Oberlin, Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Neda Kalantar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 am

Ongo Gablogian wrote:

johns home are you coming over for christmas dinner
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 am

wait.... RAE?????????????????
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 am

Ongo Gablogian wrote:theodora writing a book on HER pookies rn

I pretype u HEATHEN
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
Ongo Gablogian wrote:

johns home are you coming over for christmas dinner

i cant visit until jan 18
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next