BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

+7
Samara Morgan
Tree Gelbman
Luba Gibbs
Nancy Thompson
Penelope Amari
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:34 am

A lot can happen in an hour girl. I got new info and pivoted. You were telling people you were gonna vote me out last week and “didn’t” even tho you’re telling some people you DID vote me out. So look in a fucking mirror girl
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:36 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:Sidney the only reason I said that is because you stated “if Tree and Penelope are on the block, Penelope will go” that’s the only reason I said “if y’all want Penelope out, I’m cool w that” and truthfully I didn’t even mean it bc Penelope is really not a threat. Sorry Penelope, you can target me all you want but I’m not afraid of you girl

The actual gag is I said this AFTER you stated that. Didn't you say I wanted Tree gone though? Make your mind up! It's exhausting.

And you didn't mean it? In this game, you mean what you say and say what you mean unless indicated otherwise, which you didn't until conveniently now.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:37 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:A lot can happen in an hour girl. I got new info and pivoted. You were telling people you were gonna vote me out last week and “didn’t” even tho you’re telling some people you DID vote me out. So look in a fucking mirror girl

I literally didn't even discuss the vote with anyone! Literally not one person asked how I was voting until the night after lmao, I have to laugh.
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:41 am

This fight is boring and you’re scrambling. Goodbye now
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:19 am

I don't have a lot to add, there's already been a lot said. I feel like from day 1 I have either been misunderstood (Samara taking offense to my joke) or an easy scapegoat (Carol trying to blame the killer on me and also nominating me post veto). I finally got into some power last week after a competition that required no skills, just a free weekend schedule. I tried to make a move to get rid of what I call the "messy" in the game and you see exactly why again tonight. I'm a straight shooter. I haven't lied in this game, I gave all my real reasons when I made my nominations, I told those I value that they were safe before the veto was even played and then what happened happened. I wasn't even upset about it. I was rational and understood we all have a game to play. I didn't attack anyone, I didn't start to lie about anyone, I made my bed and I went to lay in it. Nancy even asked me to tell her names, I'm sure that would have helped me, but I told her I wouldn't and I didn't. I had nothing to do with her going after Sidney since truth be told, Sidney is one of my closest and only allies in this game. I talk to people, but Sidney and I had built a nice bond and I'm not excited to be campaigning against her. That's why I'm not going around trashing Sidney, I'm more speaking on what I can do for you and your game. Nancy stays my target. I'm sick of her head games and paranoia. What she's doing right now is just her securing herself a few more weeks by creating confusion and chaos with her nominations. I tried to warn people about her, you all know I campaigned to get her out and she will fear me fast enough if you vote to keep me. At least with me you know I will be upfront and I will go after her.

Thank you  Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 2665
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:39 am

why did i hear people talking about samara did this and samara said that and i wasnt even online. weird behavior honest to god.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Tatum Riley, Tree Gelbman and Nancy Thompson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:43 am

Samara ate pizza 🍕
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:48 am

Same with me Samara. If I say that I had a good day it’ll be twisted into saying I said I had the best day of my entire life and I will never forget it. Everything gets exaggerated in here is what I have come to find out
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:09 pm

The votes are in. When the result is posted, our evictee will have just a short amount of time to say their goodbyes before their permissions are removed.

By a vote, of 6-2

Spoiler:

You have been evicted from the Big Brother Horror house and are the first member of our Jury.

Houseguests, please prepare for your next HOH comp, which is live and starts at 7pm ET tonight.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Bye Sidney, it was really nice getting to know you!!
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:23 pm

Best of luck Sidney, good game girl
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:07 pm

wow :3 bye sidney Sad i am shocked to see you go.

congrats on staying penelope.
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:09 pm

So I was going to try different ways of expressing myself during my final goodbye, and I wondered how I would go about doing so. Should I be classy? Or should I be a messy bitch for being crossed by some of my closest allies? HMMMMMMM And then I thought to myself, Porque no los dos

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 6RBq

Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Tatum Riley, Clear Rivers and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:38 pm

I don't have time to address most individuals, so I'll just group the irrelevant ones first:

Samara and Carrie: Y'all are THE biggest flops. In case y'all ain't know these ladies aren't with anyone lmao, they're literally free agents, so scoop them up. Or try to. First you'll have to wade through a lot of unnecessary conversations that have nothing to do with game. You ladies are playing for...an easy third place lmfao or maybe even second to help give more competent players a chance to win. I might just vote for you though Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 1f60f

Tree I'm so SORRY. Not for you, for ME, for having to play with THE most gullible player in existence. The fact that someone can wave their magic wand and you're suddenly you believe them is very sad. You had every opportunity to talk things through with me and instead chose to take the difficult way and believe the enemy? Y'all you essentially have free reign to tell Tree any and everything, as she will most likely believe it without confirming with you. I'll say this once, you are not playing a winning game. You're playing the game of someone who wants to go along with whatever anyone says only to be duped at F4. That said, you're not winning nor playing a winning game.

To the people playing the best games: Tatum and Mindy! MUAH! Who's doing it like you ladies?? Surely not boring ass Samara or Clueless Carrie. You ladies are literally KILLING it with your social games. And yes, I wasn't going to do this to you, but you didn't support your ally when you had the chance Sad

Tatum and Mindy are the most connected in the entire house. If you want to take out an actual social player, these two ladies will give you a run for your money and will most likely stay over you. That means even you Samara!

Luba, I got nothing to say about you other than it would've been nice to have been given a headsup with your vote. Do any of y'all realize YOU'RE IN JURY AND JURY MANAGEMENT IS IMPORTANT!
How thick-skulled are y'all where you can't understand that being upfront with someone is the best approach. Lemme not tell y'all how to play this damn game cause most of y'all are NOT playing a winning game lmao.

Penelope, I have nothing against you. It sucks we were both in this situation, I wish you the best in this game.

Nancy, girl you need to get a grip on a lot of shit in this here thing called LIFE. You are every damn where with your mind, and I don't even know if you think you got your actual enemy out in this game. It's like I asked you last night, who are you going to work with the entire house knowing you lied on their names lmao. Telling people you had the votes to evict me when they never even said that? BOLD of you. Failing to get either of your two initial noms out? I'd consider this a flop HOH. It's just not giving winning material, and I hope you see post-game how your actions led to the now grave you lay in bc that shit is MORE than 6 feet deep.

To the bitches whose vote I thought I had, yes CLEAR I'm talking about you. You strung me up the whole night thinking I had your vote and for what? And it wasn't even just you. Tree? Tatum? Mindy? Y'all never got back to me like you said, which gives extreme fake.

Y'all can argue with the walls, or Carrie -- I meant the furniture, or hell argue with each other because y'all sure got a lot to say behind closed doors about each other that never came to light. I wonder if I should bother airing that as well.

To the hosts, Dan, Amber, and Jill, thank you for putting on an entertaining show, even though I only got to see half of it. Suffice it to say, you guys did a phenomenal job hosting this season! Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 2764

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 Tiffany-pollard-good-bye
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley, Tree Gelbman, Penelope Amari, Clear Rivers and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Bye girl, I’m sorry I didn’t give you the heads up like I said. I woke up, voted and went straight to work where I’ve been busy 99% of the day.

Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:21 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t give a heads up either I fully intended to, like Luba I had work early this morning. I’m sorry to see you go and it was a pleasure to play with you <3
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:27 pm

I also have work today and I messaged you the second I got in this morning to tell you where I voted. I am sorry I evicted you.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:50 pm

Sidney Prescott wrote:
Lemme not tell y'all how to play this damn game

Respectfully, please dont. Because ur ass just got backdoored at final 11 when you thought you were running shit, so I dont think ur "expertise" is needed Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 1f61d  Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 1f618 bye-bye
love, the boring ass flop Samara Morgan  Eviction Ceremony #5 - Penelope Amari vs Sidney Prescott - Page 2 1f60b
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:35 pm

I was up all night losing sleep thinking I was a goner. I passed out and slept through all my alarms. Sorry to show up so late. Wow, I expected my best case scenario would be 5-3. Thank you everyone for keeping me. The 2 who didn’t, I already know of 1 and it’s no hard feelings for either of you. I’m happy Sidney isn’t leaving unanimously. Sidney I loved playing with you and I’m sorry if my HOH landed us here, I never wanted that.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:19 pm

Sidney I told you where my vote was going a while before the eviction ceremony commenced. I liked our talks and it’s sad to see you go
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next