BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By

+9
Rhonda LeBeck
Luba Gibbs
Carrie White
Carol Anne Freeling
Sheila Kopecky
Samara Morgan
Tatum Riley
Penelope Amari
Gale Weathers
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By Empty Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:00 pm

Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By 200

Sidney and Tatum, you will not participate in this competition as our outgoing HOHs.

If you want to survive in a horror movie, then there are certain rules that one must abide by... Unfortunately for you, those rules are always changing!

In our first on-forum Head of Household competition, you will be challenged in following the rules, in the shortest amount of time possible. Individually, you will liaise with hosts as to a time that suits you to run this challenge, so that it can be sent in your Diary Room at that EXACT time.

The person who correctly follows the rules in the shortest amount of time, will become the Head of Household!

You may submit more than once.

Make sure that you get used to some of the forum mechanics in terms of font size, colour changing etc., before you take part in this challenge.

Results will be posted as soon as everybody has competed in the HOH competition, with a deadline of 8PM EST TONIGHT. Failure to compete will result in a strike, as per the Rules.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By Empty Re: Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By

Post by Penelope Amari Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:03 pm

This is very cute.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By Empty Re: Head of Household #2 - There Are Certain Rules That One Must Abide By

Post by Tatum Riley Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:09 pm

Awe bummed I have to sit out of this one it seems cute! Good luck everyone Smile
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:19 pm

this is soo fun omg! i play in 3 hours
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Penelope Amari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:57 pm

Samara Morgan wrote:this is soo fun omg! i play in 3 hours
mistakes were made please dont hold it against me
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Tatum Riley and Penelope Amari like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:02 am

Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:08 am

I spent way too much time counting and double counting.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:49 am

I let myself get confused by the very last line so... 😁
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:50 am

The results are in! I'll post them in this thread at 8pm EST - 10 minutes time!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:55 am

Good luck all my queens.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:56 am

Good luck everyone <3
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:00 am

The results for our second Head of Household competition are in! Some of you did an incredible job here and others... Well, others might need a one-on-one Zoom lesson on how to use the forum functions, but we move!

Thank you ALL for competing at various times. I did think it would be cute to run them all separately but... I'm learning that this is a little jarring to the pacing of the game. I'm learning! I hope you're all still having fun.

Back to the HOH comp!

Our top three times were from none other than Rhonda LeBeck, Clear Rivers and Penelope Amari.

In third place:

Spoiler:

In second place:

Spoiler:

Which means that in first place, with an awesome time, please say congratulations to our new Head of Household:

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Theodora Crain, Tatum Riley and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:00 am

Congratulations queen!!!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 am

Congrats, ladies, on excellent times!! Smile
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 am

:46seconds?!? Damn congrats girl!
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Carol Anne Freeling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:02 am

Agh! Damn, so close! Good play, Clear! Well deserved.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:04 am

Congrats Clear, awesome time wow!!!
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:08 am

Congrats Clear!!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:15 am

good job clear!!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:15 am

Damn 46 seconds is crazy! Congrats Clear!
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next