BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:57 am

Clear Rivers wrote:Penelope: Kathy (girl…)

It’s UP and motherfucking STUCK for this bitch and I’m not even talking about in game.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:06 am

I’m such a cunt lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Clear Rivers wrote:I know exactly wtf I did. Lmao this isn’t even about the game. I couldn’t give a fuck about getting evicted.

but you’re not winning this game if I have anything to do with it. know THAT!

you shoulda played with your pussy,  not me.

Clear Rivers wrote:
Clear Rivers wrote:Penelope: Kathy (girl…)

It’s UP and motherfucking STUCK for this bitch and I’m not even talking about in game.

TJ I need you to cool off with the outta game stuff my love, remember the rules and respect me for them even if you don't respect and think you know who you're playing with in here <3
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Clear Rivers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:29 pm

Aw did she go crying to you and play the victim like she always does? 😂

She’s the first bitch to say “not that it would affect anything outside of the game” like “i would be gutted if you voted me out, not that it would carry outside of the game or anything” & “I swear I would never be upset outside of the game though” like the weird ass bitch that she is.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:41 pm

It's just enough. This is supposed to be a good time, I don't like the energy when people are dragging game stuff into real life, personal stuff, and I've made that clear more than once.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:53 pm

That’s fair, I’m having a great time though, I don’t know about y’all. I only said 1 thing to her and that was last night. The other thing I said was in my DR. She knew I was playing before this game started and that’s weird as hell. Like the way she asked other people if they were playing before the game started, but that’s none of my business.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:57 pm

But I’ll behave, Danarazzi. For you lmao.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:57 pm

I get it and trust, I understand the frustrations. I wanna bang everybody's heads together at times to be honest Smile What time is good for you for Veto? I'll go ask in the Draw thread if you wanna answer in there.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Well I don’t get off til 930 est and don’t know if I can get away for the comp during my training because I’m on zoom the whole time with my trainer. Idk if that’s too late though.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:01 pm

It might be okay because I think Sophia is hosting! Sheila seems to want around then too.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:04 pm

Amber Freeman wrote:

It has come to our attention that multiple houseguests still left in the game are using IDs as reasons to attack each other. Let me start off by saying if you can't play an ANONYMOUS game without letting peoples real IDs get in the way, DO NOT sign up. You take the risk of playing with someone you dont like, or dont want to play with, and that's on YOU. If you aren't mature enough to play a game with respect for anonymity then stop applying. It's disrespectful and it's not only sad for the players who are just trying to find an escape from real life by playing a game they enjoy, but it's sad for the hosts who put so much into the game just to watch you all ruin it. Personally, I'm sick of this shit and it absolutely baffles me how childish people act.

With that being said, just have respect for your hosts and everyone playing. This is a wonderful cast full of people who I adore and respect, so I expect to receive that back from everyone. Nobody wakes up one day and decides to host a game, there is dedication, time and passion put into it. I thank you all for your passion for the game and for showing up everyday.

If you have issues with each other that go beyond the game that's for AFTER the season. Just try to enjoy the game we are making for you all.

I’m not trying to be a bitch, but had I known she was playing, I would have pulled myself from the game. I told Dan immediately when it was announced that Mari and Sophia were cohosting that she knew I was playing, but I was told that she wasn’t playing………so if y’all want I can just pull myself from the game.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:15 pm

that is not singling you out. i am speaking about people who change their game completely because of ids. you have not done that. i dont want you to pull yourself from the game, i quite literally have been rooting for you this entire time. all i am asking is for people to not let IDs effect the way they play
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Nobody should be discussing applying for the game pre-season, I obviously can't confirm or deny IDs, but it shouldn't even be a conversation. And you're not quitting cos I know you've been enjoying this and was excited to play after not playing since October!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Theodora Crain and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:35 pm

the reason why I even applied was because she brought it up to me when she told me she was helping you prod. but it’s whatever at this point. i won’t pull myself for the sole purpose of not messing up the timeline of what’s left of the game. i definitely have had a lot of fun, you all have done a great job hosting, goes to show when you have things PREPLANNED and ready beforehand, things run smoothly. can’t say that about other orgs lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:37 am

reminder you have about 23 minutes to post in your veto ceremony thread!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:53 pm

the way i am juggling being on zoom with my trainer while trying to compete Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602 Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602 Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:54 pm

Clear Rivers wrote:the way i am juggling being on zoom with my trainer while trying to compete  Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602  Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602  Your Diary Room - Page 4 1f602

why this sound hot
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Theodora Crain and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4