BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Clear Rivers Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:25 am

I don’t think I’ve ever played with a worse player than Tree motherfucking Gelbman. I literally cannot believe that she is so easily manipulated, and on top of that, she easily flips on her own fucking allies. Girl, fuck these whores.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:41 pm

With 10 people left, 9 not counting myself, I feel good with Sheila, Tatum, Tree, Penelope, and Nancy. I’d like to think I would not go up if any of them wins HoH.

Luba, Mindy, Carrie, and Samara are the ones I’m not close to or really speak with at all. Carrie and Samara ain’t winning shit. so really I’m only worried about Luba and Mindy, which now would be my noms if I were to win HoH that I can actually compete in. I feel like I’m in an okay spot as long as Mindy or Luba do not win HoH.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 am

Girl I’m off the next two days, GIVE ME SOME LIVE COMPS SKSKS
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:35 am

I do not respect the game Tree is playing. She will never get my vote to win this game. Tatum is on the same. I trust her, but bitch pick a fucking side and stick with it. Using the excuse that Carrie is throwing your name out, BITCH JUST SAY YOU WANT MINDY TO SAY WITH TOUR WHOLE CHEST INSTEAD OF PRETENDING LIKE YOU ACTUALLY CONSIDERED KEEPING CARRIE.

Fuck both of these whores. I will literally vote for anyone else other than these two to win. Weak ass bitches.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:36 am

Like I get it if that’s what they want to do, but don’t fucking sit there like I’m fucking stupid and you two didn’t come about this idea together. Bitch please. I’m offended they think I’m a fucking idiot.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:07 am

Lemme take that back about Tatum lmao I completely get why she feels the way she feels, I’m just annoyed because like come on girl. If we vote against Sheila when the votes are there, we are pretty much saying fuck the group. Maybe they don’t care as much about the group since they’re both aligned/have bonds with the other “side” of the house aka the bitches I don’t talk to lmao

Everyone else in this house has been nominated aside from Tatum, Tree, and myself. The difference between us is that they have bonds with those bitches which I know is partially my fault bc I’m not making the effort lmao but I guess we are all playing similar games.

I still don’t respect Tree’s game though. She literally is the most gullible player here. I think Tree is Ethan and I actually really like Tree personally, but girl, you give me headaches every night lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:34 am

ID Guesses:

Mary: ?
Carol: Coco (obvious)
Rhonda: Calvin (obvious)
Kia: ?
Thomasin: Greg (clocked before move in bc of the character lol)
Sidney: Keyshawn (the eviction speech gave it away)
Carrie: ?
Mindy: ?
Luba: ?
Tree: Ethan (the fact that he has the ability to sound monotone as fuck in text is hilarious lmao)
Tatum: Rae (i didn’t think so at first, I had a hunch, but the “I play this game like a psychopath” is giving very much bestie Rae Lynne Spears lmfao)
Penelope: Kathy (girl…)
Samara: ?
Sheila: John (didn’t think so at first, but became very obvious)
Nancy: Anferny (obvious after she got nominated)
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:35 am

I feel like James has to be in here somewhere, but I truly do not know who.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:40 pm

Miss Mindy Meeks is GONE and I didn’t even have to be the one to do it. Lmao

Now I only have Samara, Luba, and Carrie to worry about nominating me. I still think I’d be safe if Tatum, Tree, or Nancy win HoH, but Penelope winning would make me a little nervous. Hopefully this HoH is something up my alley.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm

love when u post in the dr <3
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Clear Rivers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:14 pm

Okaaaaaay, maybe Tatum and Tree never planned it all along lmao but I was right in that Tatum is more trustworthy than Tree. Tree really thinks she’s getting one up on ME, on TATUM, on SHEILA with her dumbass vote to keep Mindy for her wack ass jury vote. Bitch bye. I’m glad Tatum is feeling annoyed with her because I need Tatum to choose ME over Tree.

Bitch, if today is a double eviction, it’s about to get fucking GAGGY! I have no idea what these bitches will do in a DE scenario, but I really hope that I can make it through the DE (if it is today) without being touched. I have a hunch some bitches might be feeling froggy and will want to leap towards me if it is a double. We canNOT have that happen. Tonight can get VERY messy if it’s a double. Eek, a bitch is nervous.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:41 pm

Your Diary Room - Page 3 200_d.gif?cid=e826c9fcu4mvamzuky0cbu9jt1lprucrgzbhl5t0pf4b0tar&rid=200_d

FINAL 8 HERE I COME AHHHH!! So here are my thoughts right now. These are some weak ass noms, but I think they make sense for my game. I am thinking about putting up Samara and Luba with a potential Penelope backdoor. Realistically, I want the backdoor to happen. With Penelope gone, it frees up Tree and hopefully that bitch sticks by ME. If Samara goes, it frees up Penelope and she hopefully considers me one of her priorities.

I think doing Samara/Luba keeps me safe from everyone else that I feel good with. It's a matter of do I think people will take the shot at me soon or will they be shooting at each other. With these noms, I think it protects me if the veto isn't used. If I have to make a renom, I would rather have Luba come off so it's Samara and Penelope on the block together because they are a vote for one another. I guess we shall see, but I hate that I can't compete in tomorrow's veto ugh

I also really need to work on my notes because I haven't updated her since week 3 lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:27 am

I think I want Samara gone. Tree and Penelope are protecting her ass. Without her here, maybe I can take her place in that. But in order to get her out, I need to put her up next to someone who would vote to keep her here.

I need 3 votes to tie and be able to break it. Nancy, Penelope, and Tree would all vote to keep her here. Sheila and Tatum would vote her out. Putting Luba up next to Samara would just send Luba out. And then I still have Samara after me on top of Tree and Penelope protecting her.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:18 am

Not my official noms, just wanting to jot this down.

Samara is going up, no questions. My gut is telling me to put Tree up, but I would be burning that bridge with her. But my gut tells me that she would throw me to the wolves because she is and will be threatened about my ability to win comps. She flipped so easily on Sidney. Anybody could make things up about me talking about her and she would eat it the fuck up because she’s gullible. Someone who is gullible and can be manipulated is more threatening to me than someone who is a straight shooter. I’m so torn on what I want to do.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:12 am

I am such a mess lmao I done told people I was putting Samara up and now if I don’t, people are going to think I’m a hot mess. I like Samara’s pitch, but I don’t know if I can go back on that now.

As far as who goes up next to her, I’m leaning towards doing Carrie lmao ugh I kinda wish I didn’t win this HoH because I’m definitely going to be in a worse position than I came into it.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:51 am

Not really the ideal HoH reign, I’m getting Luba out who isn’t a big threat, but this is where me banking on the relationships I have built with everyone else will come to play. I think people will come for each other before they come for me. If my read of the house and judgment is wrong, then so be it. I took the safe route which was a risk in and of itself because they could easily just gun for me. But I didn’t think taking a shot at someone big was the best move for me because the “big” threats all know a lot about my game lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:51 am

I’m being such a messy bitch lmao oh wellllll, I’m having fun switching it up
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:29 pm

Well, if I don’t get evicted this next round, then I’m definitely getting evicted during the double because I will not be able to play any comps uggghhhhh
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:52 pm

IT WAS ME DJDJSJDJNF I’m mad the double is on Tuesday. My ass getting evicted for sure.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:29 am

WELL LOOKS LIKE MY NO NOMINATION STREAK WILL BE OVER COME TOMORROW lmao it’s been real, it’s been fun. i more than likely wont be able to compete in the veto if I am nominated, sooooo I will have to rely on campaigning. which I’m not about to do much of because I’m not losing sleep over these whores lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next