BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Clear Rivers Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:53 am

People I feel good with:

Tatum, Tree, Sheila, Sidney, Thomasin, Rhonda, ~Nancy~

Not sure: Luba

I don’t feel good with: Mindy, Kia, Samara, Penelope, Carrie
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:56 am

I think I would do Penelope and Mindy if I win HoH again.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:00 pm

OH BITCH ITS GETTING GAGGY
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 pm

Not me being a rat eeeeek djdjksk
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:21 am

Well- it’s over for me. Just got my training schedule and it’s 1pm-9:30pm est 😭💔😩 for the next two weeks starting Sunday. I’m so fucking sick, I feel like I have a good shot at making it far, but ugh. I gotta settle for making jury. Ew.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:56 pm

I’m kind of really pissed I dropped because I thought I would have a busy day today, but my ass is literally sitting here staring at my computer screen doing nothing so I definitely could have held on way longer.

If Penelope wanted to, she could easily put me, Tatum, and Sidney up…I don’t think she will, but I never feel comfortable in this game. If she does, I’m cursing her the fuck out lmao it would be good for her, but if she does that, I’m airing her the fuck out!

But I’d like to think she would stick to it because we could be shields for her for the long game. I’m nervous lmao
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:01 pm

I have a feeling I’m the replacement nominee if the nominations change. So I’m tempted to just say fuck it because I really won’t be able to be online starting tomorrow. Ugh fuck
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:04 pm

Sidney could win too if it’s based on horror movies, I don’t know much about horror movies.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:06 pm

oops that was supposed to go to sheila
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:14 pm

well, here I am saying fuck it and fuck my game because I simply will not have the time to be online when it’s necessary to succeed in this game. so fuck it, I hope I win veto and I would save Thomasin. Sheila is more social so she has better chances of staying depending on who is up against her and Nancy.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:16 pm

there’s no way I’m winning this game so I might as well go down/out swinging because I really do feel like I’m the replacement because she’s not trying to take any weak players out.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:17 pm

You're doing brilliantly my love <3
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Clear Rivers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:18 pm

i meant not winning this game bc I won’t have the time, but thank you Gale for making me feel better 😂😂I love you
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:29 pm

Even with super limited time, youre still logical and smart and likable enough to win bitch <3
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Gale Weathers and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:26 am

this round was a lot fucking harder than i thought. i feel like both thomasin and nancy are shields for me, but both are on a sinking ship and if i stuck my neck out for them, i would be getting evicted right behind them.

my reasoning for keeping sheila is to make sure that betch doesn't go against me, but also solidify my bond with her. i feel like i'm good with tatum, i feel good with tree, and i feel good with sheila. sidney is the only one that i don't really talk with like that, but i do still think she would choose me over someone like Tree. idk about Sheila, but definitely not Tatum.

i'm losing two allies and i don't really have bonds with Mindy, Kia, Luba, Carrie, Samara. but at least if i won hoh, i have plenty of people to choose from to get rid of that bitch Penelope's numbers. she think she's slick, but i will make it a mission to get her ass out of here. but i gotta do it at the right time tho because if i shoot at her, i cannot miss.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:41 am

Your Diary Room - Page 2 200_d.gif?cid=e826c9fcuizysdi61sa9hz438y5t622q8hft7pcu755bvhdo&rid=200_d
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:43 pm

OMG SHE FUCKING STAYED AND I ONLY LOST THOMASIN.

Fuck you Penelope, bitch! You thought you had control over this house hahahaha I did lie to her about my vote, but I think a lot of people did.

I’m so sad about Thomasin, I really do think the killer twist fucked her game up from the jump for being the killer nom and people leaching on to that narrative. Why can’t bitches ever let oomf breathe in these games, like. I had to pivot and not make the same mistakes I did in SQ2 where I stayed on a sinking ship, and it really fucking sucked to do, but I had to think of what was best for my game. Tree would’ve been pissed. Penelope would’ve been pissed. The rest of the house would’ve paired us up together and I would’ve been in such hot waters. So I had to do what I had to do.

Also, Mindy’s quote about “you don’t come for [redacted] and get away with it, know that” was DEFINITELY about me lmao her and Penelope are my targets if I win HoH.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:11 am

Girl, R.I.P. to the girl you used to see, her days over. Lmao my training schedule is so wack and my actual schedule post training is even worse. At least I made jury. I fear I won’t be making anymore noise in this game. I wish I had the time to dedicate to this game because y’all are doing great, but special shout out to Dan! You’re doing amazing, sweetie! *insert gif, I can’t rn bc I’m on mobile lol* if you do another season, a bitch will have to make a comeback. if this game ends within the next two weeks, I might have a ~slight chance~ but I still get off at 9:30 EST for training then 1:30am EST 🤮 after. So SICKENING!
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:47 am

Bitch if Penelope is Kathy, why am I here lmao that bitch knows my ass is playing like I literally told her when I applied and that I’m playing. and she lied to me about her playing. and YOU lied too, DANARAZZI!!!!!!!
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:40 am

TREE IS SUCH A DUMB FUCKING BITCH ! Why is her ads so fucking gullible? She’s the type of player that goes and does whatever the last person to get to her tells her to do, like bitch get a backbone. You flip flop so fucking much without even fact checking. I’m glad she trusts me the most because bitch, if she didn’t I would be stressing every time I talk to her.
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next