BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:33 am

Dear lord I pray Penelope uses this HOH wisely and doesn’t fucking nominate me
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:27 pm

“Something special.” “An idea I had.” PENELOPE WTF DOES THAT MEAN GIRL
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Sigh. I’m fucking annoyed. I could be fucked if I don’t win this veto. God I fucking hate Thomasin. I can’t wait to find out she is so I can cuss her out in real time lmfao (kidding. To a degree)

Mark my words, Thomasin will be leaving this house before me.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 am

Shitting bricks on a Saturday
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 am

Funny. It’s been so silent today.

I feel like I don’t have the people I think I have. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be so quiet. I know what it feels like to be a dead girl walking. This is that feeling. Sad
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:08 am

I know exactly where I went wrong too lmfao. I shouldn’t have painted a target on Thomasin. Shouldn’t have fought. Shouldn’t have dropped her name. I literally said I was gonna keep my mouth shut and I didn’t listen lmfao. Well, consider this a lesson learned. I feel like I’m gonna be evicted. Why are my allies so quiet ? Hm. The silence speaks volume. Sidney avoiding my question when I asked her if I had her vote spoke volumes. Tatum doing the same. Volumes.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:12 am

AND NOW CLEAR IS IN MY DMS CONFIRMING SHIT LMFAOOOOOOO

You know what bitch, the gloves are off. If I’m going down, this entire FUCKING house will crumble with me. Fuck fighting to stay. I’m gonna fight to get evicted lmfaoo. It was fun knowing y’all but this season is horror themed and I’m about to go on a fucking MASSACRE and bring every bitch in the building DOWN with me.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:29 am

If I go, I’m at peace. I brought the entertainment and I did my best job fighting to stay.

If I stay, I’m gonna continue to reign hell on these skeevy sluts.

It’s gonna be an uphill crawl from here on out, but at least I’ll look damn good doing it 💅🏽
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:02 am

After this long ass day, I need a stiff drink and a stiff dick. And a steak
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:23 am

I did everything I could yall. Next time I’m keeping my trap shut FOREAL this time lmfao. During fucking BBA I was too good at it and Mari overshadowed me smh. A bitch really cannot find the happy medium 😭😭
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:49 am

I think I’m a goner. Especially after my blow up. But I was already a goner before my blow up so I may not have helped my case, but I certainly didn’t hurt it anymore than these bitches already have. Oh well. I know where I went wrong and I can just do better next time. There’s always a next time. This could very well be my last DR, so I might as well make it count.

Here’s my In Case of Eviction speech so I can just copy/paste it later today 💔:

Welp. I’m not surprised whatsoever considering my blow up last night but I was already a dead girl walking so at least a bitch went out with a bang 💥 Hosts, thank you so much for having me - I have so much love for each of you and I hope I brought the entertainment, even if I didn’t take home the crown. Thomasin, I’m honored to be evicted next to a manipulative strategic queen and I applaud your hard work in this game - clearly, it paid off.

Kia, Carrie - y’all didn’t really give much but y’all are nice. Although keeping someone who wants to be evicted bc they don’t have time for the game is lazy and it’s a disservice to the hosts and to the game. But some of yall kinda suck at this game, so it makes sense that y’all wanna keep someone who will do nothing over someone who wouldnt hesitate to take y’all out - I really wouldn’t wanna go against a bitch like me either.

Tree, you’re a complete and utter moron. I’ve had your back the entire game but you’re so small minded that you’ll believe any lie anybody tells you (which btw, Thomasin admitted it was all lies, in case you didn’t read it). I’ve had your back and all you’ve done is rat me out, be fake to me, talk shit on me and plot against me. & I literally peeped your identity bc you suck at hiding it, with your boring monotone ass. Trust me when I say I will never trust you in another game ever again lmfao.

Penelope, you’re obviously aligned with everyone. You’re not playing both sides very well bc everyone can see it and several people have pointed it out to me. You made an alliance with me last week and then backstabbed me - you put up the house targets (who weren’t even coming after you) because you don’t wanna show your hand. I wouldn’t be surprised if you had alliances with Thomasin and Sheila too. Your strategy is easy to clock, you’re over aligned, you make dumb moves and you fucking suck at this game. You and Tree can have each other.

Sidney you’re fake and pussy as fuck. I gave you every opportunity to be honest about your vote and you chose to lie bc you’re a coward who’s incapable of owning their shit. Do not trust this girl. She’ll twist your words and actions to make you look like a crazy person and then act fake nice to your face. It’s disgusting. Well played, tho.

Clear, Samara, Mindy, Tatum, Sheila, Luba - y’all are cool.

I’ve had fun playing but a lot of you bitches are very fake and you’re not even very good at it. But whether you’re real as fuck or fake as fuck, they’ll always find any excuse they can to target you. So a lot of y’all should be sleeping very scared bc there’s a lot of rats, snakes, liars and fake ass bitches in this house. Can’t wait to see who gets a knife in their back next. Sweet dreams bitches, xoxo. Nancy OUT.

P.S. I told my boyfriend Freddy to haunt yalls dreams so rest up girls 🔪
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:30 pm

GUESS WHO LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY YALL AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SO HAPPY I STAYED AND THAT ALL THAT ^^^ WASNT MY LAST DR EVER

I knew it wasn’t my fucking time to go LMAO. I still have waaaay too much havoc to wreak upon this house. A lot of these rats should be sweating bc I’m no longer playing very nice. Calculated, yes. Cool, calm, collected - yes. But nice? Not at all.

To paraphrase a quote from Thee Daniele Donato - if these girls were scared of me before, now, they better really be scared of me.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:38 pm

QUEEN STAYS QUEEN I love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:38 pm

fuck dani donato tho
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Lmao fuck her run on BB22 but she was a legend on BB13 and I stand by that

I hope y’all are proud of me 😭I love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:07 pm

always proud of you I love you
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:41 pm

Penelope hardcore suckin on my titty as if she didn’t just nominate me and try to get me evicted. Girl did you bathe in windex ?? bc I can see right through you 🤨
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:03 pm

YEEEEES I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS THE WRITING COMP!!!! THIS IS MINE TO WIN YALL, I DID IT ONCE AND I’LL SURE AS HELL DO IT AGAIN
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:22 pm

Y’all can call me Paul Bunyan bc I’m about to chop this tree the FUCK down 💯
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:50 pm

From the bottom of the bottom to the tippity fucking top, THAT is how you pull off a comeback 😈😈😈 this house has no idea what’s about to hit it - it’s about fucking time somebody redrew the lines in here and I’m honored to be the one who gets to do it 💅🏽
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next