BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:06 am

I guess it’s possible Carol could be the killer considering her and Sheila are at odds and Sheila is nominated. But awfully strange that Thomasin wins another veto. Why you feeling so nervous girly? Afraid that people might expect you to be the killer’s renom but unwilling to nominate yourself again? Hm I’m grasping at straws SO hard lmfao but what the hell else do I have to work with 😭😭😭
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:05 am

I know I said I was gonna keep my head low but it’s so hard for me not to take the reigns lmfao. Hopefully Thomasin gets 7 votes on her and is either cleared or evicted. I don’t think Carol is the killer and I’m not gonna cross her - I know she’s likely being evicted, but at least her 3 girls stuck her side bc the last thing I need is to be dragged. And I’ll just lie to my craven crew and tell them I voted w them and hopefully enough people vote out Carol that my vote can just blend into the sea of votes against Carol lol. I believe she’ll get at least 6 votes against her - I told Rhonda that Carol was likely being evicted and I know Rhonda wants to stay in the loop and vote in the majority. Plus Clear mentioned that people want Carol out and Thomasin as the killer vote which is exactly what I need. I was sus of Penelope but I’m starting to believe her and trust her. I may be losing Carol but I could reel in Penelope and if Thomasin is cleared, I’ll own up to my part, apologize, butter her up and try to reel her in too. I’m just PRAYING the killer is taken care of this round 😭
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 pm

Nancy Thompson wrote:I guess it’s possible Carol could be the killer considering her and Sheila are at odds and Sheila is nominated. But awfully strange that Thomasin wins another veto. Why you feeling so nervous girly? Afraid that people might expect you to be the killer’s renom but unwilling to nominate yourself again? Hm I’m grasping at straws SO hard lmfao but what the hell else do I have to work with 😭😭😭
IT WAS FUCKING CAROL bitch I’m SHOOK
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:37 pm

Answer to DR question: I really wasn’t sure about Carol, I had my suspicions but I just thought Thomasin seemed more sus. So was I shook? Yes lol but was I surprised? Not entirely but yeah, to an extent. Moving forward, my game plan is to keep buttering these hoes up and work tf out of my social game. You don’t need to be HOH to call shots, you just need to be influential enough that people are willing to listen to you. I don’t plan on winning until the midway point or until I ABSOLUTELY need to!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:44 am

Y’all, this is gonna be a good week!!! Thomasin is doing exactly what I would’ve done w this HOH!!! I gotta hand it to Tree, she’s got more balls than I expected lol. Do that dirty work girl!!!

I think I’m positioned pretty sweetly in the house so far and I think I’m managing my numbers well Smile People really seem to like me and I don’t think anybody has caught onto me juuuust yet. (And if they do, they likely don’t have the numbers to do anything about it). After this week, there’s only 2 weeks left of prejury and I want my jury to look a certain way. I want the jury to be filled with all the people I’ve made the strongest connections with whom I think could potentially vote for me in a final 2. I know it’s a little early to start detailing jury votes, but this isn’t about who would or wouldn’t vote for me - it’s simply about getting all the people that like me INTO jury so that there’s a higher chance of me getting votes. For that reason, I’d like Thomasin/Luba/Carrie to be the final 3 prejurors. I’ve connected with Luba/Carrie least of all and Thomasin has the potential to overshadow me in the end. This ensures all the people I really like are gonna be moving forward with me and potentially in the jury voting for me. From that point forward, I target the big comp beasts in order to ensure that I’m set up in the endgame with people I can beat in competitions. As soon as Thomasin is out of here, new comp beasts will start to rear their heads, new lines will be drawn and new targets will surface. I’m excited for the final weeks of the prejury phase!!! Let the bloodshed begin 😈
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:45 am

Lmfao I said Thomasin in the first line but I meant Tree. My bad yall I got too excited
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 am

This is litcherally worst case scenario. Now I have to tweak my fucking prejury list
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:05 am

Ethan mad fuckin dumb for fumbling this HOH but I guess I should have figured as much *eyeroll*
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:06 am

Guess I’m gonna have to win this next HOH and take care of matters myself. Bc if you want anything done right in this fucking house, you clearly have to do it yourself
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:06 am

OOOOOOH Thomasin got me FUCKED THE FUCK UP!!!!! I started to type out a message to that lying rat bitch and had to stop myself LMFAO. As much as I love confrontation, I’m gonna sit on this BULLSHIT until after I win HOH. I cannot believe that lying cumrag tried to throw me under the bus lmfao. Well played but you’re not gonna get away with it girly girl xo. BRB I’ve got a witch’s funeral to plan
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:12 pm

My roadmap to the end is getting blurrier and blurrier by the day but there’s nothing Nancy can’t bounce back from. I’m annoyed there’s a rat but I never fully trusted the 6 and this likely proves that either Sidney or Sheila is a rat since they’re the only ones who’ve really been online to engage me in my rant against Thomasin. I don’t really care that Thomasin knows, I’m annoyed that someone who’s been pretending to be my ally is now no longer my ally. I NEED to win this next HOH
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:43 pm

I will do lines of cocaine if I need to in order to win this fucking competition. Thomasin is going DOWN
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:04 pm

I didn’t purposely use the quote “burn the witch at the stake” with very few people to know who it was in case someone snitched, BUT thank god I did bc I only used that quote with Tree and the alliance of 6. I don’t think it was Tree bc me and her have a solid bond rn AND it wasn’t until I mentioned it to the 6 that Thomasin the psycho slid into my DMs. Kia and Mindy weren’t on, Tatum seemed just as shook as I was and Sidney… she’s convincing. Not sure if I fully buy it, but she’s convincing… Occam’s razor: simpler is truer. Thomasin used the veto on Sheila, Sheila mentioned she didn’t wanna vote out Thomasin… it only makes sense that it could be Sheila. I like her but we haven’t been as close as I’d like and she could possibly have a strong bond with Thomasin. I can’t wait to see what Sheila says, I hope that girl just confessed *eyeroll*
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:07 pm

THANK YOU CLEAR HOLY SHIT. Really fucking saved my ass bc Tree could’ve been secretly against me and I would’ve had no clue. Nice fucking try WITCH but I sent that negative energy RIGHT back your way. Ugh I hate that girl. You are not gonna continue to stir mayhem in MY fucking house. Tuh
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:27 pm

Sheila mad sensitive … like girl I did not scream at yall. My caps were hardly locked … hullo

But she’s right. I can be aggressive, confrontational, assertive, direct, etc. and I NEED to soften myself and adapt to the people around me. If I spout off at the mouth (including with Thomasin) it’s just gonna get me evicted. This is literally a common theme with me and I know y’all know it LMFAO Kass always tells me I’d go farther in games if I just shut the fuck up 😂😂😂
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Thomasin is a fucking psycho I’m staying far away from that bitch. Talk to the walls girl, bc I sure as hell won’t be responding
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:23 am

NANCY GET UP!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:23 am

I’m shidding and farding lmfao all bc I was responding to Sidney 💀 at least Thomasin is out so irdc who wins at this point lmfao
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am

This is so embarrassing omg I’m never living this down 💀💀💀
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:49 am

Ugh endurance comps are always the worst. Can we skip to the part where Thomason is evicted 😭😭
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next