BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Your Diary Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:52 am

Time to bring out the Gingy magic 🤪🤪🤪I love youI love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:48 am

Another puzzle Gale ? Really ? 😭😭 I fucking suck at puzzles lmfao. God I need to practice fucking puzzles bc this shit is ridic lmfao, that and I gotta stop smoking bc I was blazed during that comp but I know sober me wouldn’t have been able to do that shit either. My suckiness at comps is something that needs to be explored in depth, maybe it stems from my childhood… kidding lmfao but I’ve not had that great a track record. I mean I could’ve won some of these comps but I purposely threw those bc it’s gotten me this far
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:04 am

I just got on my fucking knees and begged and pleaded and sucked on Tatum’s big fat dick until she nutted down my fucking throat and filled my stomach w her babies. Then I flipped over and let her fuck me from behind and pull my hair and call me a dirty slut. I let Tatum inside me, we were one. So if she doesn’t keep me off the block, she’s a dumb bitch and she can kiss my ass
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:45 am

oh my god
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:03 am

“I apologize for being a bitch.”

The “even if you deserved it” is implied xoxo
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:40 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:I just got on my fucking knees and begged and pleaded and sucked on Tatum’s big fat dick until she nutted down my fucking throat and filled my stomach w her babies. Then I flipped over and let her fuck me from behind and pull my hair and call me a dirty slut. I let Tatum inside me, we were one. So if she doesn’t keep me off the block, she’s a dumb bitch and she can kiss my ass

This is my favorite DR of the game I think
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:08 am

LMFAOOO
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:14 am

I’m literally just so done w Penelope and Tree. Those girls are gonna lie til their dying breath and act innocent and turn me into the bad guy. “It’s just a game and you’re making it personal.” Baby you lied to me, betrayed my trust, nominated me and now you’re gaslighting me and making me look crazy for being upset ? And all I did was call you a rat bitch like hello, don’t tell me I’m crossing a line when you’ve literally been a shit ally and a shit friend all season long. Was I doing the same, sure. Am I mad they beat me to it, yeah. But at least if I fucking did this shit to them, I would’ve been honest about my shit and came clean. Not fucking pretend I’m so innocent and that it’s THEIR fault I’m nominating them (even tho it partially would be since I knew they’ve been snakes all along).
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:16 am

I would’ve looked them in the eyes and said “tbh, I’ve felt for weeks like I couldn’t trust y’all and I’ve been dropping your name. I’m sorry, it’s truly just a game move” not “you’ve been shady and I’ve been perfect and innocent” fuck you Tree. Learn how to play this game bitch bc you’ll lose every time playing like this
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 am

Get me the fuck out of this stupid fucking house with these stupid fucking people I am SO OVER THIS SHIT
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:17 am

I wanna pop off on all these girls but what good would that even do lmfaoo. I just hate them all so much
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:19 am

Tatum is a fucking stupid moron, Tree is a fake cunt and Penelope might actually be the worst excuse for an ally I’ve ever met. Penelope I hope you read this one day, you’re a rat and you fucking suck.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:21 am

Tree leave me the fuck alone, you’re not getting my jury vote.
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 am

Well I guess it’s time for my goodbye speech part 2 and my final DR of this game Sad
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:40 am

We love you!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:45 am

This has been such a rollercoaster ride lmao. I’ve had a blast playing and getting to know most of you. Hosts, you’re all incredible and you know I love you all so much.

Mary we literally did not talk but I hope you’re well.

Carol, you were a sweet little baby and I thank you for keeping me safe #realone I love you

Rhonda, I wish you stayed longer and you didn’t deserve to be evicted when you did.

Thomasin, you were one crazy bitch but I enjoyed our rivalry and I wish we would’ve aligned bc together, we would’ve been powerful lmao

Kia, thanks for begging to be evicted - you probably partially saved my ass that week

Sidney, girl, I FULLY regret taking you at that week. Were you the best positioned in the house ? Yes, I believe so. But my original plan that week was to take out Tree and I regret not doing so. You were robbed and I apologize

Mindy, voting you out was so hard on me and I regret ever doing so

Luba, you should’ve have been the one to leave that week and I’m sorry

Sheila, I fucking love you and I’m happy to announce to everyone that Sheila is pregnant with my baby. Or at least she will be, just give me and her a few hours in jury 🤪

Clear, I love you and you were robbed and I can’t wait to party with you in the jury house!!!

Samara, you were one of my all time favorite allies and I love you and I hope you win this game I love youI love youI love you

Carrie, you’re such a sweetheart and so loyal and I truly love you so much girly, thanks for everything I love you

Tatum you’re a fucking idiot and I can’t wait for Tree/Penelope to chop you in 4th and take Carrie to f3 with them.

Tree you fucking suck.

Penelope you are THEE fucking worst ally ever and I detest you.

Overall I had a great time and outside of this game, I hold no hard feelings. But IN this game, you last 3 bitches can choke and I’m rooting on your downfall lmfao. Bye yall thanks for having me I love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:42 am

This has been such a rollercoaster ride lmao. I’ve had a blast playing and getting to know all of you. Hosts, you’re all incredible and you know I love you all so much. This was originally gonna be a lot meaner but I smoked a blunt and I’m over it so here goes nothing:

Mary we literally did not talk but I hope you’re well.

Carol, you were a sweet little baby and I thank you for keeping me safe #realone I love you

Rhonda, I wish you stayed longer and you didn’t deserve to be evicted when you did.

Thomasin, you were one crazy bitch but I enjoyed our rivalry and I wish we would’ve aligned bc together, we would’ve been powerful lmao

Kia, you were really sweet. Thanks for begging to be evicted - you probably partially saved my ass that week

Sidney, girl, I like you a lot and I FULLY regret taking you out that week. Were you the best positioned in the house ? Yes, I believe so. But my original plan that week was to take out Tree and I regret not doing so. You were robbed and I apologize

Mindy, voting you out was so hard on me and I regret ever doing so

Luba, you shouldn’t have been the one to leave that week and I’m sorry

Sheila, I fucking love you and I’m happy to announce to everyone that Sheila is pregnant with my baby. Or at least she will be, just give me and her a few hours in jury 🤪

Clear, I love you and you were robbed and I can’t wait to party with you in the jury house!!!

Samara, you were one of my all time favorite allies and I love you and I hope you win this game I love you

Carrie, you’re such a sweetheart and so loyal and I truly love you so much girly, thanks for everything I love you I love you

Tatum, I have been dropping your name these past few weeks so I can see why you’re taking me out. I still think getting rid of me wasn’t your best option tho bc I wasn’t even targeting you - I was genuine about everything I said before you ratted me out to Tree and I was always gonna target the Penelope/Tree before I targeted you. You really did Tree/Penelope’s dirty work and let Tree get all the way to final 5 with being nominated so this was not at all a good move imo.

Tree, I like you on a personal level but on a game level, you’re the most frustrating ally I’ve ever worked with. Since the week of your first HOH, I’ve had to fight to get you to trust and believe in me. I was loyal to you - I wouldn’t have turned on you if you weren’t so damn gullible and quick to turn on a bitch. I knew if you were so quick to cross me once, you’d do it again in a heartbeat and I was right - you turned on me even though Tatum was literally saying you/Penelope are a threat and major liars and need to go LOL. And you’re right - I wasn’t innocent at all. I was most definitely working with Sheila/Clear to get rid of yall and I tried to flip the vote on Tatum at f8 but Carrie probably cast her vote too early, before I could talk to her, and Sheila subsequently got evicted, then Clear and now me. I shouldn’t have gotten so upset, I think I was mainly mad that you turned on me first and frustrated with myself for not being able to win the comps I needed to win and annoyed that I didn’t target you like I was planning to the week of my HOH and just pissed that you’re playing the game I wanted to play lmao. You’re gonna get far and probably win this whole thing so y’all hoes better take a swipe at her NOW while you still can, especially since Tatum was too pussy to do so.

Penelope, you’re a major rat and super fucking shady and I don’t fucking like how you play the game. You shouldn’t go around making final 2 deals with everybody if you’re just gonna backstab them later - it’s not good gameplay and it’s not cute and nobody respects it. I don’t think a single person in that jury would vote for you and I sure won’t be voting for you either. Still think you’re nice tho xoxo.

Overall I had a great time and outside of this game, I hold no ill will or hard feelings. But IN this game, you last 3 girls can choke and I’m rooting on your downfall lmfao. Bye yall thanks for having me I love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:47 pm

My vote to win goes to Carrie
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content