BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results

+10
Clear Rivers
Thomasin
Luba Gibbs
Tree Gelbman
Sidney Prescott
Tatum Riley
Samara Morgan
Carol Anne Freeling
Sheila Kopecky
Gale Weathers
14 posters

Go down

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results Empty Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results

Post by Gale Weathers Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:48 pm

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results Dewey-stabbed-ghostface-scream-2.png?q=50&fit=crop&w=963&h=481&dpr=1

The results of our very first Head of Household competition are here! See below for a full rundown of how everybody fared in
Stab or Be Stabbed…

Spoiler:

As you can see, Sidney and Tatum were stabbed the most times. But wait! They’ve made a miraculous, Dewey-style recovery. Did they see those knives coming? Will they be able to unearth exactly who took a shot at taking them out of the game before it had even started? We’re about to find out.

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results 2e4b5eeb8e8be438cd97048a189e20a004ad3fd9r1-500-280_hq

Congratulations Sidney, congratulations Tatum: together, you are the first Heads of Household. You have 24 hours to get to know everybody before you must send the names of your ONE nominee each in the Nominations section in your Diary Room. Please liase with one another on the off-chance that you want to nominate the same person, so that you have two names.

Everybody else? Better work on those social connections! You never know when you might feel a knife protruding from between your shoulder blades…
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Tatum Riley and Sidney Prescott like this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results Empty Re: Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results

Post by Sheila Kopecky Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results 36b7d2403829706ab55821ad058eeeb00f115604

congrats!!!
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott and Luba Gibbs like this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results Empty Re: Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results

Post by Carol Anne Freeling Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:59 pm

Congrats girls!

P3 HOH LETTER - L
Carol Anne Freeling
Carol Anne Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Hello congratulations
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:02 pm

Oh wow! Never been happier to be stabbed <3 lol I have some plans this morning but an otherwise pretty uneventful Saturday so I’ll be open to chat Smile
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Carol Anne Freeling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:03 pm

I really thought move-in was later tonight, but this was a nice surprise to welcome Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results 1f604
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Carol Anne Freeling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Congratulations Tatum and Sidney.
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luba Gibbs Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:10 pm

Congrats you two!!
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:14 pm

Congrats ladies I love you
Thomasin
Thomasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Rivers Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:43 pm

Congrats to you both! Smile
Clear Rivers
Clear Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:18 pm

I didn't stab either of you queenies, but now I wish I did.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:40 pm

Penelope Amari wrote:I didn't stab either of you queenies, but now I wish I did.
I hope you are nominated. Im evil but you are the one with a bad vibe.
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Thomasin and Penelope Amari like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:43 pm

So you woke up and chose violence? Sounds fun.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Samara Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Congratulations!
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:34 pm

Congrats girlies !!! I’ll be at work today so sorry I’m a bit inactive I love you
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie White Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:46 pm

Congrats ladies!!
Carrie White
Carrie White

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasin Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:13 am

Samara making me aroused i fear yep yep her sass getting me all hot and bothered
Thomasin
Thomasin

Tatum Riley, Penelope Amari and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:51 am

Thomasin wrote:Samara making me aroused i fear yep yep her sass getting me all hot and bothered

She's already all wet for you Head of Household #1 - Stab or Be Stabbed - Results 1f60d
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Thomasin and Samara Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down