BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones

+2
Nell Crain
Gale Weathers
6 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones Empty Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:24 pm

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones WovyMQ8

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Jacob and Rinslet, you are up for eviction and are not provided with a vote for who you think you should go home. Taylor, as HOH, you will also not be given a vote.

Nell, please submit your vote TO EVICT in THIS THREAD before 5pm ET.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread, as well as campaign in private.

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Nell Crain Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:04 pm

So I will just post now because I am on my break. This isn’t an easy decision but I must go with my head on this. I’m just trying my best to get to the end and win this game, and to go to the final 3 with someone also loved, likable, and well spoken as Rinslet just wouldn’t be a good move on my part. I am sorry Rinslet, but I am going to have to chose to evict you here Sad it’s absolutely nothing personal because one of the highlights of this game has been getting to talk to you and getting to know you. I just think you are one of the biggest social threats from this game and many people would probably be happy to vote for you to win in the end. You played amazingly and I’m so sorry Sad <3
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Rinslet Jones Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:06 pm

Oooof 😭 💔
Good luck y’all in the final
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:06 pm

With that, Rinslet Jones, you have been evicted. We have absolutely loved watching you play this game and I know I can speak for all three of the hosts when we say you have done yourself proud. I will have more to say upon finale night when we reveal identities, but for now, please say your goodbyes.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:08 pm

Make me proud y’all and fight hard to win 🏆
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Gale Weathers, Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:09 pm

Jacob, Nell, Taylor, I will see the three of you at 7pm ET for Part 1 of the final Head of Household competition.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:10 pm

we love you so much rinslet 😭
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:13 pm

ILY RIN I love youI love youI love youI love you
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:29 pm

Bye rin  Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones 1f49e  Eviction Ceremony #12 - Jacob Black VS Rinslet Jones 1f49e
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:29 pm

Is everyone okay if I push Part 1 to 7.30?
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:34 pm

That’s fine!!
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:45 pm

Im good with that
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:02 am

Awesome, see you at 7.30!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down