BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones

+4
Theodora Crain
Ongo Gablogian
Rinslet Jones
Jennifer Check
8 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones Empty Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Jennifer Check Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:18 am

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones WovyMQ8

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Ongo and Rinslet, you are up for eviction and are not provided with a vote for who you think you should go home. Jesse, as HOH, you will also not be given a vote.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room in your Eviction Votes thread within the next 13 hours.

Deadline: 11:18 a.m. ET.

If anyone FAILS to vote, they will be ineligible to compete in the HOH competition, and will receive a strike against them. 3 strikes, and you will be ejected from the game.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread, as well as campaign in private.

Good luck!

Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Jennifer Check Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:28 am

Ongo has requested that we do the eviction once every vote is in if everyone is okay with that....
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones

Post by Rinslet Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:31 am

Sure 😭
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:35 am

well yall got me! this game was extremely fun and im very glad i played it and left an actual mark on bbh2. some very wrong things happened in my life recently that affected my ability to play the game the way i wanted (fuck you police, i know we hate the police but man seriously fuck the police) but thats neither here nor there. i came into this game saying i was going to rely on social strategy only and try and win as least amount of comps as humanely possible and WOW did i catfish dan with that in my application. seriously jesus christ was i a liar with a capital LIE

---
I'm acting defeated because i know i already am defeated, if you vote to keep me youre fucking stupid as fuck and i dont respect you even though I truly dont think im a jury threat, that still doesnt mean im not a threat either way. i also know the writing is on the wall because i've been on borrowed time since alicent's hoh.

to my allies evicted before me (ily clark, alicent, neda)- sorry that my big presence got you guys targeted. i am also sorry for throwing every hoh until the hoh that i won, that was a bit dirty of me and i think we couldve actually made it to the end if i didnt do that and started winning hohs earlier. 6 vetos and 2 hohs is just the same as 6 vetos and 4 hohs in my book

to my enemies (ily edward, taylor, nell)- everything was kept strictly game with me and i just tried my best to have fun, you all are amazing individuals that i genuinely could vamp and talk to for hours. especially you nell, i can write a goddamn book to you and you'd write me the whole harry potter series back as a response. vile woman!

On a more individualized note,

Nell, you are an immovable object to my unstoppable force. What I have in comps, you have in social strategic positioning and you really should give yourself more credit for it.

Rinslet, I cant stand how much I like you. Like, truly. I saw your character choice and immediately knew we were going to be friends. The way you're playing this game right now is the way i wish i could play.

Jesse, you were fun! I didn't speak with you as much as I wanted- or worked with you as much as i wanted, but you provided me with very fun times when things happened in my life that are very UN-FUN. I do think that if those things didnt happen and i was able to watch yellowjackets the way i wanted to, i wouldve cleared this hoh haha, but power to you because you did what nell and taylor couldnt, and that is something that is yours and yours only. If you evict me, you have to make it to the end and win, if not, fuck you! <3 much love MWAH

Taylor, things were strictly game and you are indeed the house flipper of the season. you're also hilarious but i cant talk to a bitch thats funnier than me so thats why i didnt continue our conversations as much. talking to someone when u know ur not as funny is hard when humor is usually all i have OAWIJDOIAJDOIWAJ

Jacob, hot daddy RAWR sorry for evicting u last week it was just my girl Neda

--------
Jurors Ima see u in a bit but heres my thing for yall!

Cher, we didn't talk much like at all but you were definitely a nice presence.

Alicent... I love you! Whoever you are, you were my favorite ally and ugh such a queen. Something about your profile picture or the name Alicent always made me call you a "he" tho haha. Don't really know why but i think some wires in my brain got tangled around.

Neda girl ur a whole ass snake but i loved every single scale on u AWIJDOIWAJDOA I love Neda Kalantar on BBCAN with my whole being and will defend her with my last dying breath which may have influenced why i never felt the need to care about your snakeyness, but either way, you were probably my second favorite ally and definitely someone that i will continue talking to post season <3 ugh queenie
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Gale Weathers, Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Taylor Swift, Neda Kalantar and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:36 am

The votes are in.

When the result is posted, our evictee will have just a short amount of time to say their goodbyes before their permissions are removed.

With that…

By a vote, of 3-0

Spoiler:

You have been evicted from the Big Brother Horror house.

Ongo you are nothing short of an incredible competitor. Congratulations on having the most competition wins in BB Horror history! You leave an indescribable mark on this game. You were the person everyone wanted to beat, you are the person who everyone was scared of, and you are the one who logged on everyday and did the damn thing. We are very lucky to have someone as dedicated to the game and who puts their all in like you. Thank you so much for playing, I know you are going through a lot right now and I really do thank you for continuing to give this game everything you've got. We will miss your presence.

Goodnight houseguests  Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones 2764
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:38 am

DONT REMOVE MY SPEAKING PRIVILEGES I HAVE LIKE 2 MORE THINGS TO SAY PLS
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Jennifer Check and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:38 am

Ongo, thank you so much for playing, I hope you know you're very loved, always a fun and entertaining presence, and no one can say that you weren't a huge spark in this game. We know this was a busy time for you, but you STILL were exceedingly present and admirable. Love you sm <3
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Taylor Swift, Ongo Gablogian, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:40 am

everyone stay seated cuz i have one thing i would like 2 say

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Ongo Gablogian VS Rinslet Jones RZu1nNK
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Theodora Crain, Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:41 am

Good game, ongo! You’re truly a beast in every way thanks for the kind words! <3
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Ongo Gablogian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:42 am

BYE ONGO U WERE A FUN BUT TIRESOME FORCE IN THIS GAME
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Ongo Gablogian and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:45 am

good game!!
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:47 am

I second Taylor, you were def tiresome but the most entertaining lol thanks for playing, it was truly a pleasure
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am

I’ll miss you Ongo and can’t wait to chat again! Take care of yourself!!!
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down