BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations

Go down

Nominations  Empty Nominations

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:18 pm

I have decided to nominate Jesse and Taylor.

Jesse, this should come as no surprise. I trusted you and you betrayed that trust. If last week went differently I absolutely would have been pursuing a final 3 with the both of you but now I don’t feel like I can trust that, and Taylor I am sorry that means also losing trust in you. I just believe if I were to put one of you up and leave one of you off, it would make sense for the other one to take the one otb down. I don’t think I would have had the votes to stay in this game last week, regardless of who I was next to and I think you both were well aware of that. I had just ruined any game relationship I had with Jacob the week prior to keep the two of you safe and if Rinslet came down she was always closer to Ongo than she was to me. I believe this move is what makes the most sense for me right now after everything that’s happened and I’m sorry to the both of you.

All of that aside, I love both of you personally but I do believe you are both threats for the end of the game. I wish everyone luck on the veto <3
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down