BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations

Go down

Nominations  Empty Nominations

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:56 am

I have thought a lot about what I should do here and ultimately I need to do what I think is the best thing to help move me forward to the end of this game. Nothing is personal and we are getting down toward the end now so it’s just a matter of each of us doing what we think is necessary to make it to the end.

With that being said, my nominations are Nancy and Samara. Nancy, it is clear to me that I have never been someone you had considered important for your end game and I know that if things had gone more in the direction you had wanted, I would not be here. Although I might not have been an original nom for you this week, I know I would have found myself on the block in the event that a veto was won and for that reason I don’t think I can trust that I wouldn’t be a nomination/target for you going into the end of the game. Samara, you recently put me on the block and risked me going home too so I can’t be certain that you wouldn’t do it again or don’t see me in your end game plans as well (although I am sorry you are busy and we didn’t get the chance to chat before this).

Good luck to both of you in the veto
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down