BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal

+8
Clark Kent
Theodora Crain
Cher Horowitz
Neda Kalantar
Edward Cullen
Nell Crain
Jennifer Check
Gale Weathers
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal Empty Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:00 am

Winner Reveal

First off, a massive thank you to everybody who has signed up to play this game from all three of us. It has been entertaining, frustrating, chaotic, exciting, and fun to host, so we hope that you have felt all of those things and more!

Coming into Season 2, after some of the drama and mess of Season 1, I was a little anxious. Thank you all for playing the game as it should be: with passion, integrity, and without malice.

To Mari and Sophia: Thank you once again for being the best co-hosts a guy could ask for. You have both gone above and beyond for me, and for the players this season. This would not be possible without you and I am so proud to call you both friends. I love you.

Now, without further ado, let's get on with this winner reveal ahead of our 'unmaskings', shall we?
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Neda Kalantar, Rinslet Jones, Cher Horowitz and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:02 am

The Votes

The votes are in. You have both played an inspiring game to make it to this point, but there can only be one winner. Without further ado, here are the results from our Jury.

Alicent Hightower voted for...

Spoiler:

Cher Horowitz voted for...

Spoiler:

Neda Kalantar voted for...

Spoiler:

Ongo Gablogian voted for...

Spoiler:

Which means by a vote of 7-0...

Spoiler:

The rest of the votes are as follows:

Jesse Walsh voted for...

Spoiler:

Rinslet Jones voted for...

Spoiler:

Taylor Swift voted for...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Jennifer Check, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Rinslet Jones, Cher Horowitz and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal Empty Re: Big Brother Horror Season 2: Folklore - Winner Reveal

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:02 am

CONGRATULATIONS MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING AND MORE MY LOVE <3
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:03 am

YAY thank you so much everyone <3 it means a lot! 

Congrats to you too Jacob, you did great Smile
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Jesse Walsh and Alicent Hightower like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:04 am

Congrats nell
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Neda Kalantar Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:04 am

Congrats Nell!!! Good game Jacob
Neda Kalantar
Neda Kalantar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cher Horowitz Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:04 am

YESS MY MASTERMIND SISTER YOU WON AND BY A LANDSLIDE 🫂🫂
Cher Horowitz
Cher Horowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:05 am

Nell, congratulations. You really played a beautiful game and the hosts have been in awe of you since you arrived.

Jacob, please do not be disheartened by this result! It's not the result any finalist wants, but you should be proud of your game and getting to this point. I know we will talk a little more about that later in the ID reveal!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodora Crain Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:05 am

CONGRATULATIONS NELL!!!! You played a stunning game throughout, from minute one you knew exactly what to do, you were a master of timing, sociability, strategy, and comps when you needed them to create an incredible game. You're an incredible player, and it makes me smile to see you succeed, because THAT is how likable you are, and just how deserving you are. I'm so so happy for you, and I'm so glad the jurors saw you for the player you are as well!!

Jacob, CONGRATS AS WELL!! You earned second, and you maneuvered the best you could all the while having a fun, lighthearted time throughout the game. You got your bearings pretty quickly, and I loved seeing you play, so thank you so so much for putting your time into this game as well <3
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:06 am

Congratulations Jacob on runner up!! You did incredible for not knowing shit and im so glad you put up a fight and didn't give up! Despite any nasty bitches trying to discourage you for not playing how they would play, i think you ate and im so proud pookie <3
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Theodora Crain, Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:06 am

Congrats Nell! Well played.

Congrats too Jacob.
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:07 am

America's (and Britain's) Favorite Player

The gameplay from a lot of you this season has been immense. Picking an AFP was tough, and came down to three players in particular: Jesse, Rinslet, and Taylor. In the end, we have gone with the person we believe showed fighting spirit and enthusiasm from their first minute in the game, right up until this evening. Congratulations to...

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Jennifer Check, Theodora Crain, Edward Cullen, Jesse Walsh, Clark Kent, Ongo Gablogian, Neda Kalantar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:07 am

CONGRATS NELL! Insanely well deserved.
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:07 am

Congrats Rinslet!
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:08 am

Yay Rinsletttt
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:08 am

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:09 am

Congrats Rins! Also well deserved, i think you were my favorite as well
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:09 am

I feel like I can be more enthusiastic! CONGRATS NELL ON WINNING!!!! When I saw them vote Cher out over you I knew you had it in the bag.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Jennifer Check and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:12 am

Congratulations Nell 🎉
You should be proud of your game too Jacob!
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Neda Kalantar Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:12 am

Congrats Rinslet!!! <3
Neda Kalantar
Neda Kalantar

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next