BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift

5 posters

Go down

Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift Empty Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:35 am

Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift WovyMQ8

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Jacob and Taylor, you are up for eviction and are not provided with a vote for who you think you should go home.

Nell, please submit your vote TO EVICT in THIS THREAD after 10pm ET.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread, as well as campaign in private.

Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift Empty Re: Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift

Post by Taylor Swift Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:40 am

evict me cuz i thought part three was Sunday, couldn’t fully participate in the comp since I’m fucking watching my brothers at a kids party, and because jacob is the perfect person to sit next to at the finale. Good job Nell and a good game to u. Love u and fuck this
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Jennifer Check and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift Empty Re: Final Eviction - Jacob Black VS Taylor Swift

Post by Gale Weathers Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:44 am

For full clarification, schedules were asked about multiple times in the past few days so that we could cater competitions to everybody. Nothing was mentioned about tonight not being a good one to hold the competition and 23/24 hours ago a message was sent to both Houseguests confirming the time of the competition. The banner was updated on the forum and no contact with hosts saying that this date didn't work was ever given.

It is a shitty situation for everybody involved here, but pulling the competition and restarting once it was already underway would not have been fair either. Not the way any of the hosts wanted to end the Final HOH, but this is where we are.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:07 am

It would be smart to keep me bc I’m the obvious underdog and you will have a chance win or lose! Best of luck bitches 😘
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:01 am

Taylor, I’m really sorry to hear about what’s happened about part three. You have played an amazing game and I have so much respect for you and I’ve really enjoyed every moment of playing this game with you. I wouldn’t have had as much fun without you here this whole time. With that being said I think you are too big of a threat to sit next to at the end of the game and for that I have to evict you here. You’ve played such a good game and ily I love you
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Taylor Swift likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:03 am

slay
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:04 am

Taylor your mark on this season will not be erased by any placement. You served the most insane diary rooms, best entertainment, you fought like absolute hell, and played like i've never seen you play before. You are incredible and i hope you know that no matter what. You've got fans and people who were rooting for you the entire way. We love you so so much and hope that you are more proud than anything. I love you <3
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:14 am

thank u <3 someone take me to jury now please
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum