BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore

3 posters

Go down

Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore Empty Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:53 pm

POV #12 - F Is For Folklore

Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore 9e9D7Tg

Taylor Swift
Jacob Black
Nell Crain
Rinslet Jones

Tonight, you will be playing a simple game, but one that will require a lot of concentration. You must give a chain of answers that each start with a different letter of the alphabet. The answer you give second, must start with the letter that the first answer ended with, and so on. When you have set a time in your Diary Room, a host will post the subject for which you must answer in your Competition Submissions thread at that time. You will then have 15 minutes from the time of that host's post to complete your chain. Any submissions after 15 minutes will not count.

The easiest way to explain this game, is by giving you an example. The category I will use for this example is "Fruit." My answer could be:

Banana
Apple
Elderberry
Yuzu
Ugli

This would net me a score of five points.

You can submit your answer as one long chain, or in individual posts. If you repeat a letter, the amount of points you have up to that repeat letter will be your final score. For example, if the category is "Food" and my answer is:

Hotdog
Grilled Cheese
Egg
Guava
Apple

My score would only be three, as I used "G" twice. Any answers from the second use of a repeat letter onwards will not count.

If we end with a tie, the person who submitted their chain the fastest will be named the winner.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Otherwise, please set a time to compete in your DR. You must not discuss this challenge with any of your fellow Houseguests.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore Empty Re: Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:01 pm

The winner of the competition will be announced TOMORROW at 12pm ET. The sole voter will then have from when the Veto is or isn’t used, until 5pm ET to decide who they want to evict, before the first part of the Final 3 HOH competition takes place.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore Empty Re: Power of Veto #12 - F Is For Folklore

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:17 pm

Congratulations to the winner of the Power of Veto…

Spoiler:
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:18 pm

The ceremony will be posted shortly. Sorry for the delay! Family crisis 🤭
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:22 pm

Congratulations Nell! 🥳
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:26 pm

congrats nells!
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down