BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNY J'S THOUGHTS ON THESE FLOPS

2 posters

Go down

JENNY J'S THOUGHTS ON THESE FLOPS Empty JENNY J'S THOUGHTS ON THESE FLOPS

Post by Jennifer Jolie Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:52 am

I'M BACK for another pop in!

Starting with the past ... Edward, Neda, and Cher were robbed!!!

Especially Edward that man was hilarious I was cackling every time he popped off HELP. He ate up cunty Alicent as he should and that's why her ass is OUT!

Glad Ongo ass is out too like what in the comp beast...? I ain't never lmaoo. The power was a little iconic though we have to stan a little bit..

Oh and Jesse seemed nice.

And we are at the Final 4! Rooting for TAYLOR because sis is a funny mess.

Nell lowkey boring so hopefully her ass flops. Jacob is there. And wtf is a Rinslet?? Chile anyway we on the TAYLOR TRAIN and we not getting off!

I also think it's hilarious how clueless this cast has been at times. Would make me want to rip my hair out, but as a viewer it was hilariously adorable.
Jennifer Jolie
Jennifer Jolie

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

JENNY J'S THOUGHTS ON THESE FLOPS Empty Re: JENNY J'S THOUGHTS ON THESE FLOPS

Post by Jennifer Jolie Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:53 am

OHHHH and that plane crash hoh or whatever was ICONIC i have never seen a compl like that y'alls minds >>> I played along and would never have gotten that coded message, but otherwise that was a serve!! Purr
Jennifer Jolie
Jennifer Jolie

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 am

Jennifer Jolie wrote:OHHHH and that plane crash hoh or whatever was ICONIC i have never seen a compl like that y'alls minds >>> I played along and would never have gotten that coded message, but otherwise that was a serve!! Purr

THANK YOU 😭😭 it actually took me forever to make but i loved it so much. the answer was "THE KEY TO ESCAPING IS IN CHAIR C OF ROW SEVENTEEN" if you wanted to see the rest of it
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Jennifer Jolie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down