BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Bedpost

Go down

The Devil's Bedpost Empty The Devil's Bedpost

Post by Jacob Black Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:11 am

Jersey devil is Jenni. I made her rlly yummy hot chocolate 2 hours ago. I deserve an award. I am so nice. I dance with the devil, but I am not naive. For I know the risk to me. I know who I am. I am someone who takes a chance, who does a crazy dance, in the hopes of nothing more than a new experience. A time to pass the time. Dance with the devil at least once this lifetime.

Thank you and sorry no autographs
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Bedpost Empty Re: The Devil's Bedpost

Post by Jacob Black Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:12 am

We’ll I named this wrong oops
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:52 am

Jersey devil is Jenni. I made her rlly yummy hot chocolate 2 hours ago. I deserve an award. I am so nice. I dance with the devil, but I am not naive. For I know the risk to me. I know who I am. I am someone who takes a crazy chance, who does a crazy dance. Some may very well call me crazy. But I think it of them for judging so blatantly. For no one can know with utter certainty until all is said and done. The devil may be as mean as they should seem. Perhaps the devil has stone cold eyes and serpent locks. Wouldn’t that be a shock? Or maybe the devil could be sweet as a Persephone. Queen of the underworld, wife of Hades, and bringer of the spring. Waving good riddance to lonely souls with a smile, yet wiping a tear all the while. Then rushing up to the Sun to pull up baby greens, marigolds, and petunias for all of us to smile. Misconstrued as a monstrous thing. But only a dance with the devil should tell. Dancing can bring anyone out of their shell. A smile with a twirl. A sweet humble look following a misstep. A heavy breath at the very end. We are not so different, you see. Sometimes I swear I can see the devil within me. A fire burns so red within when a wrong has been done to my kin. But do two wrong make a right? No. So why am I going to fight? In these trying time I believe the devil has outsmarted me. Clawed their evil into my bones and boiled my blood with their touch. Flushed my face and left without a trace. Maybe I am naive. Maybe I am not such the fluttering angel I claim to be. Who is to say. A dance with the devil can be daunting. Will you regret your choice? The choice to give a chance? Who knows. The biggest regrets fester within creating monsters and sinners. You never know how this dance will go. You never know how life will go. But you know it will go. So you might as well give it a go. We’re not getting any younger! Consider it a time to pass the time. Put all your expectations aside. Dance with the dirty devil at least once this extraordinary lifetime.
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down