BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift

+3
Taylor Swift
Jesse Walsh
Theodora Crain
7 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift Empty Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift

Post by Theodora Crain Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:12 am

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift WovyMQ8

This is the Eviction Ceremony.

Jesse and Taylor, you are up for eviction and are not provided with a vote for who you think you should go home. Nell, as HOH, you will also not be given a vote.

Houseguests, please submit your votes TO EVICT in your Diary Room in your Eviction Votes thread within the next 13 hours.

Deadline: 12:12pm ET.

If anyone FAILS to vote, they will be ineligible to compete in the HOH competition, and will receive a strike against them. 3 strikes, and you will be ejected from the game.

Nominees, please feel free to plead your case in this thread, as well as campaign in private.

Good luck!

Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift

Post by Jesse Walsh Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:13 am

Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Taylor Swift, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift

Post by Taylor Swift Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:14 am

Jesse Walsh wrote:

retweet SJHBHSJ
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Jesse Walsh, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:15 am

I wish I was special
I gave all my special
Away to a loser
Now I'm just a loser
I used to be special
But you made me hate me
Regret that I changed me
I hate that you made me
Just like you
Just like you
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Jesse Walsh, Rinslet Jones and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:15 pm

The votes are in.

When the result is posted, our evictee will have just a short amount of time to say their goodbyes before their permissions are removed.

With that…

By a vote, of 1-1

Spoiler:

This means, Nell Crain, you will be required to break the tie on this thread within the next hour.

Nominees, feel free to continue pleading publicly on this thread, or perhaps in private.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:21 pm

I’ve put a lot of thought into this decision. I think both of you are good players and on a personal level I have enjoyed playing with each of you, but with that being said one of you has literally shown that I can’t trust you and your vote to stay here was not even told to me so I feel like it is in my best interest to evict you, Jesse. I have heard both of your pleas and after sleeping on it and thinking about it all morning I just think this is the best decision right now and I’m sorry. You’ve played a great game. <3
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Jesse Walsh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Walsh Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:22 pm

😭 good game you guys
Jesse Walsh
Jesse Walsh

Theodora Crain and Taylor Swift like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:27 pm

With the tie breaking vote officially cast, that means...

By a vote of 2-1

Jesse Walsh, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Horror house.

Jesse, we are so sad to see you go, you have been such an important member of this season. You play one of the best social games there is and we are so lucky to have had you on the cast. Thank you for giving us so many good diary room sessions and always giving your all to the game. You will be missed dearly!

Congratulations to the final four! HOH will be tonight but idk what time ngl.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain, Taylor Swift, Jesse Walsh and Nell Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm

HOH is at 7pm!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm

if u saw the first juror part no u didnt
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers, Theodora Crain and Jesse Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Bye Jesse  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Jesse Walsh VS Taylor Swift 1f613  and jacob ur a cunt
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Black Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:36 pm

Ur literally just better at comps but doesn’t matter anyway at this point
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:37 pm

CUNTTTTT
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:38 pm

HOH starts at 7pm IMMEDIATELY. So be there and be ready Smile
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Taylor Swift and Rinslet Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum