BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH

4 posters

Go down

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH Empty Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH

Post by Jennifer Check Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:05 am

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH

As Head of Household, it is up to Jesse Walsh to name two Houseguests for nomination.

Jesse Walsh stands.

Spoiler:

Everyone will be playing in the Power of Veto competition!

The POV will take place at 9:30pm ET exactly.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH Empty Re: Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH

Post by Nell Crain Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:18 am

That awkward moment when you keep getting nominated by people you trusted and their reasoning is something that isn't even true lmao Sad
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH Empty Re: Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH

Post by Ongo Gablogian Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:19 am

NELL STOP PRETENDING UR NOT A THREAT JESUS CHRIST WE ARE TIREDDDDDDDDDDD
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Neda Kalantar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:20 am

Ongo Gablogian wrote:NELL STOP PRETENDING UR NOT A THREAT JESUS CHRIST WE ARE TIREDDDDDDDDDDD

Claiming I'm a duo with someone that is not someone I have considered a duo with me is what I'm referring to. It just looks like people spreading lies and others believing it to me.
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ongo Gablogian Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:21 am

I AM SOOOO TIRED OF YOU PRETENDING LIKE UR NOT THIS SMART, CALCULATED PERSON THAT CREATES STRONG BONDS AND USES THE MOST OF HER VOTE IS INSANE. THE AMOUNT OF MOVES IN THIS GAME THAT CAN BE TRACED BACK TO YOU IS LITERALLY TENFOLD TO THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL HOH Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH 1f62d Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH 1f62d Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH 1f62d Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH 1f62d Nomination Ceremony #10 - Jesse Walsh HOH 1f62d PLEASE HOLD YOURSELF TO A HIGHER REGARD OR STOP PRETENDING LIKE WE WERE BORN LAST NIGHT
Ongo Gablogian
Ongo Gablogian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Crain Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:24 am

Im literally still just referring to the speech and the fact that Im accused of being in a "tight duo" when it's not true. I'm not saying I'm stupid or dumb but like its very clear people are just going to easily paint the target on me. I don't consider my game that successful if everywhere I turn, I have someone else coming after me for things that I'm being accused of that aren't even accurate
Nell Crain
Nell Crain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 am

I mean we’re not a duo but right now I kind of wish we were because then at least I’d have a solid reason for being put up. Just tell me you’re close to everyone else except me instead of creating ties because Nell decided not to put me up last week because I’ve been honest this whole game.
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Nell Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down