BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diary Room

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Diary Room Empty Your Diary Room

Post by Theodora Crain Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:37 pm

This is your Diary Room. You may speak freely here about your game, your real life, your identity; anything you like! Use it as a space to tell us about what's going on in your game and how you're feeling about how you are doing. Good luck!
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room Empty Re: Your Diary Room

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:51 pm

Hello to everyone reading this, I imagine because this a forum it'll be a bit of a slower start especially for me. I'm rusty and haven't been active on a forum in what feels like forever! I'll also be honest, I've never played a big brother org/forum before so this is brand new for me. I'm obssesed with the theme though. Folklore is just so wonderful. My character is called Rinslet Scott and I've made her daughter of Indiana Jones, archaeologist supreme. She's an ass kicking girl with high spirits and a love of the unsolved. She's also been known to freelance as a cryptid/ghost hunter.
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:02 pm

Ugh, it's still very early and so far we have one person who didn't bother to read the faq Your Diary Room 1f612
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:26 pm

Alright starting my game off hopefully strong. Sent little introductory messages to everyone. I'm pretty in character but i think that will be more beneficial than not. Will have to write down some character things as I tell people things so I don't get confused. I've only played discord survivor orgs before so this is definitely new to me but I'm up for the challenge!
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:01 am

Am I laying it on too thick with Alicent? ….. hmmmm probably not, she’s obviously a queen. Clark mentioned to me that Ongo (sp? Omgosh I’m worst already will have to spell it properly later) liked me and Clark. I had an inkling of an early alliance vibe but it’s still a bit early to tell. Everyone else I’ve messaged but the chats are drier than the Sahara.
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:09 pm

I lied in the house chat about being busy today, I’m the opposite of busy. I’m negative busy. I’m just tired and don’t want to be constantly on my phone but I’ll probably be constant on my phone anyways 😂
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:31 pm

PANIC 🙀 how do I play bb?! What are hoh lists? I’m in agreement with Ongo about putting them on my top because we’ve talked to most bit like wtf is this list? What does it do? Should I know this? 😅🤣 lmao
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Haha so here are so acronyms etc.

HOH - Head of Household - responsible for nominating two people for eviction.
POV - Power of Veto - If won, can be used to take somebody off the chopping block.

Every round, there will be one or more HOH who decide who will face the House vote on who goes home. There will also be a Power of Veto competition after the Nominations have been announced. If one of the Nominees comes down from the block, the HOH must name a replacement.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:55 pm

Gale Weathers wrote:Haha so here are so acronyms etc.

POV - Power of Veto - If won, can be used to take somebody off the chopping block.

Every round, there will be one or more HOH who decide who will face the House vote on who goes home. There will also be a Power of Veto competition after the Nominations have been announced. If one of the Nominees comes down from the block, the HOH must name a replacement.
Thank you! Now how do I make a thread? 😂
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:59 pm

Rinslet Jones wrote:
Gale Weathers wrote:Haha so here are so acronyms etc.

Thank you! Now how do I make a thread? 😂

Click 'New Topic' when you are in your Diary Room - let me know if there's not the option!
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room Empty First Impressions

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:25 pm

Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:26 pm

Hmmmmmm I might have to try this on my laptop in a bit, not sure b it’s working on mobile for me
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:29 pm

Ok, I think it’s possible that I’m the most active player and by default Might be the person to win first hoh 😅 I think I’ll love to win it, but also if my percentage is high then people know I’m VERY social not just like a bit or good at responding so I ranked myself last lol. Also I was right about my early vibes with Clark and Ongo, we’re going to be an alliance soon. Toot toot folkx
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:31 pm

Damn, look at me gooooo! Two alliances before the first hoh, I don’t know how fast this usually happens but I’m calling this a win. It’s Ongo, Clark and I which have a smaller chat already plus Neda and Alicent two more amazing chats that I’ve been having. I think I rated these people in my top 4 too already. So actually thriving in game, still early but like whoo
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:24 am

How are you feeling about your fellow houseguests? Who do you want to win HOH and who would you like to see leave this week? Why?

The questions from Jessica
I wanted either me, Ongo or Clark to win and we were successful! Yay!
I’m hoping to sends Brahms packing because Edward participates better so far but idk and I’m not invested in either of them yet 🤷‍�
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:31 am

JESSICA?
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:23 am

Jennifer Check wrote:JESSICA?
Omgosh 😱 I’m so embarrassed! Sorry Jennifer! I was listening to a true crime video about a Jessica 😅
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am

LMAO you can call her Jessica for the rest of the season, I'm wheezing.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

Rinslet Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:38 pm

Lmao todays questions from Jennifer/Jessica.
I forgot to copy and paste them but the first one was something about who I feel close to. I don’t really feel close to anyone but my main allies right now are probably Ongo, and Neda in tens of who I feel close to. I’ve talked very well with them. I like Clark and Alicent too but our convos are very surface level, more so than the others for an anonymous forum. I love that no one knows who I am. Feels good, I’m not playing much differently than I normally would So I hope that people don’t know it’s me. I’m not very famous/familiar unless you’re part of one very specific group of org players because I’m newish. I normally spend a bit more time talking about my family and hobbies than I have here but since I don’t want people to realize I’ve been dropping things in that are secondary like, I’m not actually going to play video games today probably and I’d probably talk about how mad my son is today 😉
Antares moving on to how I feel about Nell, I’m honestly a bit sad that there’s another player but only because I was doing so well and I need to keep doing well! But Nell seems very cool and social so I’m going to enjoy getting to know them more at the very least.
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinslet Jones Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:34 am

Ugh that scavenger hunt was wild, I don’t think all my items will be accepted but with a 30min timeline 😅
Rinslet Jones
Rinslet Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next