BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust Rankings

2 posters

Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Trust Rankings

Post by Theodora Crain Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:28 pm

This is where you will submit trust rankings.
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Re: Trust Rankings

Post by Chanel Oberlin Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:10 pm

1. Nell
2. Cher
3. Jacob
4. Edward
5. Taylor
6. Clark
7. Ongo
8. Stu
9. Alicent
10. Neda
11. Jesse
12. Glinda
13. Rinslet
Chanel Oberlin
Chanel Oberlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Oberlin Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:37 am

Chanel #2 (my main bitch): Nell - I need to work on her, I’ve been so inactive that I doubt I’m her number one but I’m a charmer, I’ll win her over
Chanel #3: Cher - she been busy just like me but I still love and trust my girl
Chanel #4: Clark - he’s cute and I can tell he wants to work w me. He flirts w me so hard, this man obvi wants to be my showmance
Chanel #5: Taylor - she feels familiar, gives me good energy so far but she could be snakey idk, maybe it’s my psychic 5th cents or my gut feeling (I ate some bad Taco Bell earlier) but she gives off sneaky gorl energy
Chanel #6: Jacob - he’s so hot and he kept me safe so I can tell he wants to work w me
Chanel #7: Edward - also really hot. I wanna make a twilight sandwich with him and the hot werewolf. Gives me good energy
Chanel #8: Neda - we don’t talk much bc of my inactive ass but we can get there, you’ve got a lot of potential in my eyes
Chanel #9: Stu - kinda dry but you double texted which is hot. Get my attention daddy, fight for it, be persistent
Chanel #10: Alicent - love the character, love that you’re staying in character (even if it’s annoying to read when you’re a modern bitch such as myself), there’s potential for a working relationship
Chanel #11: Jesse - barely talk but you’re a cutie. There’s potential
Chanel #12: Ongo bongos - you win too much. And you’re out here using vetos week 2 ? Mess
Chanel #13: Rinslet - barely talk
Chanel #14: Glinda - bye girl bye
Chanel Oberlin
Chanel Oberlin

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down