BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs

+4
Nancy Thompson
Penelope Amari
Luba Gibbs
Gale Weathers
8 posters

Go down

Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs Empty Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:46 am

This is the Power of Veto Ceremony.

Congratulations Luba, you have won the Golden Power of Veto and now have the opportunity to take one of the Nominees off of the block.

Penelope, here you can plead your case as to why you think you should be saved from potential eviction.

Luba, please post your decision by 8.30pm ET.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs Empty Re: Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs

Post by Luba Gibbs Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:54 am

Sorry girl, but this is survival of the fittest and I gotta look out for myself.

I will be using the veto on myself

(Also the survival of the fittest thing is from my movie, don’t @ me)
Luba Gibbs
Luba Gibbs

Penelope Amari and Clear Rivers like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs Empty Re: Week 5: Power of Veto Ceremony - Luba Gibbs

Post by Gale Weathers Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:55 am

Nancy, as Luba has Vetoed one of your Nominations, you must name a Replacement Nominee. Please do so by 8:55pm ET.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Amari Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:55 am

I completely understand and would be doing the same Luba, no hard feelings at all. You earned that win and safety.
Penelope Amari
Penelope Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:04 am

This is tough bc I really like this individual but after last week, I just don’t think the trust between us can be redeemed. You were the first to hop in my DMs asking “is the renom gonna be tree?” But nah girl. I’m really sorry to do this but i choose to nominate Sidney
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidney Prescott Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:06 am

Well I only asked that because you told me those were your plans lol, but all good girl
Sidney Prescott
Sidney Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Gelbman Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:08 am

Oh wow
Tree Gelbman
Tree Gelbman

Sidney Prescott likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:10 am

Tree Gelbman wrote:Oh wow
u sound unenthused
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Morgan Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:10 am

Nancy Thompson wrote:This is tough bc I really like this individual but after last week, I just don’t think the trust between us can be redeemed. You were the first to hop in my DMs asking “is the renom gonna be tree?” But nah girl. I’m really sorry to do this but i choose to nominate Sidney
GAGGED...
Samara Morgan
Samara Morgan

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Kopecky Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:34 am

???
Sheila Kopecky
Sheila Kopecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down